Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 13 Hours 54 Minutes 2 Seconds

Arrow [EASY EBOOK OUTLINE] How to turn your scrambled thoughts into finished products...

[EASY EBOOK OUTLINE] How to turn your scrambled thoughts into finished products...

INTRODUCING THE EASY EBOOK OUTLINE

Dear Warrior,

My Name is William McCamment and--don't worry--this isn't going to be one of those "Online Millionaire" stories...

I'm not going to show you a bunch of phony-baloney photos of me and my supermodel wife washing the Lambo with organic soap and fists full of hundred dollar bills.

I've never owned a speed boat and even if I did I'd probable end up on Gilligan's Island.

But, what I HAVE been able to do over the past 20+ years in this business is perfect an easy way to churn out high-quality eBooks that sell.

So, let me ask you a question:

Wouldn’t it be nice if you had an easy way to turn your scrambled thoughts and ideas into finished products?

If you said, “yes,” you’re going to want to keep reading because I’ve got some great news for you. But, before I get into it, let’s look at one undeniable fact…

PDF eBooks Are Still The #1 Tool Used By Successful Online Marketers

It doesn’t matter if you’re in the “Make Money Online” niche, the “Dog Training” niche, the “Weight Loss” niche or the “Water Faucet Installation” niche…

PDF EBOOKS ARE THE TRIED-AND-TRUE INCENTIVE THAT HAVE ALWAYS WORKED!

They can be used as stand-alone products, to build a list, to offer as a bonus, to increase brand visibility, to make more affiliate sales and the list goes on-and-on…

A “Go-To” Method For Producing Original eBooks Is Essential

You would be hard-pressed to run a successful online business without using the power of eBooks.

The problem is: WRITING AN EBOOK IS HARD!

Sure, you could resort to using PLR, but have you ever seen PLR that was good enough to put your name on and sell? I haven’t, and I’ve paid top-dollar for what was supposed to be “what the pros use.”

Look… if you haven’t learned the lessons of PLR, you’re in for a real eye-opening experience. But, don’t feel bad, almost everyone gives it a shot at some point.

Hopefully, you got through it without tarnishing your reputation or embarrassing yourself too much.

Another option is to hire a ghostwriter. This could actually work! There are a number of capable ghostwriters out there that can produce a “good enough” eBook for you to sell and make money.

The problem with that idea, though, is you’ll generally have to shell-out $300 - $500 for a single eBook, and good ghostwriters are in demand so you’ll likely have to wait a while.

Which brings me to what I believe is the best option of all:

Use my Easy eBook Outline system to produce a high-quality eBook yourself!

The Easy eBook Outline

If you’ve ever tried to write your own high-quality eBook you know it’s a lot more difficult than it sounds. That’s why I put together the Easy eBook Outline: How to turn your scrambled thoughts into finished products.

The Easy eBook Outline is a 64-page eBook that takes you step-by-step through the four essential phases of eBook creation:

1. THE IDEA PHASE – Maybe you have 100 ideas or maybe you have zero; either way I’ve got you covered. Here are just SOME of the breakthroughs you’ll learn in this section:

• Never worry about coming up with an eBook idea ever again! I reveal my simple but ingenious Google hack for finding IN-DEMAND product ideas IN ANY NICHE almost instantly. This little trick alone could easily be worth 100 X the cost of this eBook! Note: I’ve never seen anyone reveal this little gem before, so you’re in for a real treat.
      • My method for descrambling your brain so you can stop being overwhelmed and start producing products.
      • How to build a big list of awesome useable ideas so you’ll always have a stack of projects ready to go.
      • Why you should never throw away the bad ideas and how to turn them into good ones so you can create even more products.
      • My fast research method so you won’t have to spend all your time gathering information.

2. THE OUTLINE PHASE
      – This is going to make your life so much easier. I give you my two-part outline system. You’ll get such a head-start with this system that it’s almost like cheating! Look at some of the advantages you get with this system:

• You get my pre-made general outline filled with universal prompts that are essential to EVERY eBook no matter the niche… so you can stop wondering what sections to include and what to put in each one. It’s almost like the outline is half-finished before you even start!
      • I also show you a simple method for outlining the training sections so you can be sure your readers clearly understand what you’re teaching them and how they can benefit from it.
      • You learn my 5-step outlining procedure so you can blast through the outlining process as quickly as possible. I also teach you the 5-essential elements of an outline and how to use each one for maximum efficiency.
      • Best of all, you’ll have a “go-to” process for outlining eBooks so you can quickly turn your thoughts and ideas into an easily understandable blueprint for a new product.

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1162093-easy-ebook-outline-how-turn-your-scrambled-thoughts-into-finished-products.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    9 Minutes 29 Seconds

Default Re: [EASY EBOOK OUTLINE] How to turn your scrambled thoughts into finished products...

Doesn't seem to have drummed up too much interest on the WF so far, if the thread for this over there is anything to currently go by. Still, thanks for the share, OP.

The Black Knightss
    Time Online
    15 Hours 6 Minutes 17 Seconds

Default Re: [EASY EBOOK OUTLINE] How to turn your scrambled thoughts into finished products...

Thank you for sharing - links still work today!

The Black Knightss
    Time Online
    15 Hours 6 Minutes 17 Seconds

Thank you for sharing - links still work today!

•