Quick And Easy Ways to Get Clients Now!

How do I convince these people to give me money to make them a website?

How do I convince these people that I can help them Get more customers in their business?

How do I not look like an idiot when I try to present my services?

How do I get people to want online marketing services?

Then after months and months of no clients I started to think… If I can’t even get one client, how am I supposed to help other people get more customers in their business… I’m supposed to be a marketing expert but I don’t even know how to get a client for myself… I’m a fraud…

It was like this vicious circle going on inside my head, and the more time went by the more doubt I had. The more everyone around me thought I was crazy. They never came out and said it directly but you can always tell then the people you’ve known for years really start to think you’re crazy

For some reason I really thought that people would just suddenly start calling me because I knew how to do SEO and web design and mobile sites and google Adwords. I had this belief that just because I knew how to do these services people would just come out of the woodwork.

Thinking back to that time I think I was crazy, but its what I really thought. It never happened! Unfortunately – I would have been awesome if it did though!

I started going to networking events and met a lot of people who were actually making money doing offline services for local businesses. I learned a lot from meeting these People. The methods that they were usign to get clients BLEW MY MIND!
It’s really not as hard as I made it out to be in my head. It’s really all about positioning yourself correctly.

I put every method that has worked for me into this wso. These are all 100% Free and you can do them from the comfort of your own home without spending a dime!

download
Code:
http://uploaded.net/file/lt4ult77