Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Default What is the best way to send money to Philippines?

Hi friends,

I am also came from USA. i want send my money to my Philippines worker. So want to know which methods are good and easy way to sending money to Philippine ?

TIA

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: What is the best way to send money to Philippines?

Find a filipino store, most often than not they have money remittance service for a minimum fee of $9.. they will deposit it to the recipient's bank account or sometimes they have door-to-door service..

Find a BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) in your area.. Your friend can claim it at BPI in the philippines, just show atleast 2 valid IDs and doestn have to be a depositor of that bank..

Im not sure with other banks, but WAMU depositors have benefit of sending money through wire transfer for FREE.. they will send it to your friend's account and doesnt necessarily need to be a dollar account.. ask your friend his/her account number and ROUTING number.. takes 3 t0 5 working days..

Easiest and Fastest way is through Money Gram or Western Union.. a bit pricey but right after you send them, its already available for your friend to claim.. 2 valid IDs needed..

Time Online
    5 Minutes 55 Seconds

Default Re: What is the best way to send money to Philippines?

I think paypal that is fully verified with local bank.i use this since i,m a worker also in one big site.No hassle and very effective.

•