1. Located a CPA lead capture offer that was for a free $250 gift card. All I needed was a name and email, and the customer's then get re-directed to the landing page where they can choose their gift card.

2. Setup my landing page which was just a re-direct to the actual offer's landing page. All I needed was the url. Note - Be sure to check with your affiliate manager about redirecting urls. Some CPA networks don't allow this I think.

3. Set my ad up on the front page of the classified. It cost me $50 for 2 weeks. It read, "Claim your free $250 Best Buy Gift Card guaranteed ! Just go to our website below, enter your name and email, and then choose your gift card! Limited supplies, so hurry before they're all gone!"

I really spent no more than 30 minutes on this; it was more of a spur of the moment thing. I wasn't expecting great results to say the least. I was shocked when I discovered that I made $1400 on the day after my ad was printed.

So I decided to test this on a smaller ad on a different page. I used a different offer as well. The results weren't as amazing, but it still was ok. Averaged around $300/day.