As you can probably guess, we are going to be making review websites for REAL products you can buy on Amazon. Why review websites though? Well, people only search "Product X Review" because they are keen to buy "Product X" - they only want some strong reassuring and that's where we come it! Let's begin:

Step 1:
Write down several niches you are interested in. This way, making a review website will be much less tedious. Then research products in that niche available on Amazon that are popular. Write down at least 10 products. Then go to Google Trends to make sure that product is popular (type in "Product X Review" in the search bar - "Product X" being one of the products you have chosen). After this, head over to Google and make sure the competition is manageable - usually the competition will be very low with these types of websites.

Step 2:
Head over to your favorite domain registrar and register a domain with your chosen keyword in it (such as www.productxreview.com). If it's not available, try some other variations, such as productX or www.review-productx.com. This is a very important step. THE DOMAIN MUST CONTAIN YOUR CHOSEN KEYWORD!!!!!

Step 3:
To be honest, the rest is pretty easy. Here, all you need to do is install WordPress on your host (using the domain you have just registered obviously) and install a simple theme of your own choice. In my opinion, the default WordPress theme is decent enough for most purposes. If you have an SEO theme (such as Thesis), then install it. Also install the ALL-In-One SEO Pack plugin. This is very important. In addition, I would install W3 Total Cache for speed. Google loves speedy websites. The final plugin you really need to install is Google XML Sitemaps. If you have any SEO plugins such as Easy-WP-SEO, install them. Setting up and using the plugins is really self explanatory. If you are struggling with the W3 Total Cache plugin, try WP Super Cache.

Step 4:
Create a contact page (can be done with most themes, if not, some plugins can create contact pages rather well) and a privacy policy page. Also, to please Google, in your sidebar, link to authority website within your niche. The anchor text should be niche-related. Believe it or not, this is very useful for SEO and can boost your rankings!

Step 5:
I can't stress this enough - CONTENT IS KING. If you want to rank high, you will need unique and high quality content. Here, I would right at least 3 750 word articles related to your chosen keyword. In my experience, Google finds 500-word articles quite spammy. If you don't feel like writing, you can outsource the task using Fiverr or spin existing articles using Spin Rewriter. Post 1 article to your site every 4-7 days, so Google gets the impression that your site is frequently updated. This way, it will prioritize your content.

Step 6:
This is the final step. Creating your review. As I've previously stated - content is king. More precisely, unique, high quality content without keyword stuffing is king. If I were you, I would write a 1500-word review of your chosen product. Mix in a few affiliate links evenly through the article and your site. Make sure you cloak them or Google might penalize your website (and you don't want that, especially after all the hard work you have put into creating your website). Include some pictures (utilize the alt-tag wisely) and YouTube videos (Google loves some multimedia and I have found that a site with multimedia is prioritized over a website without).

You should start to receive some affiliate commissions shortly. Even though they may not be massive, the are commissions. The first money I ever made online was doing exactly what I have taught you above. After this, you can start experimenting with other keywords, such as "gain muscle mass within a week". Only then I would start using other affiliate programs such as Clickbank.

Also, you can easily sell your review website on eBay for at least 100 times more than it makes a day. I only sold a couple of my sites - this was when I was starting out. Now, I like to keep the money rolling in.