Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Arrow Google Adsense Bot v114

This mod adds a bot that will post your choice of ad (adsense, or a custom ad) in a topic. The bot will post the ad in the form of a post.

Current Features
      Group Permissions (Specify which groups see the bot)
      Forum Permissions (Specify which forum has the bot)
      Bot’s Username/Title
      Which Post the ad comes after

DOWNLOAD

Code:
      http://uploading.com/files/a2f9d4eb/G-A-bot.rar/

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Google Adsense Bot v114

is working????????

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Google Adsense Bot v114

Hi to all,

Thanks for reading, if this post is misplaced, please relocate, don't know if it's right.

I want to complete the coding of the Adsense bot shown in the Real Naps youtube channel. I know what are you thinking, adsense is unbotable. But if you see the idea, theorically would work. He uses personalities with good proxies, cookies that evolve, fingerprints and behaiviour.

He has a course in adsense.dannyokec.com, and I will put this same message in the other main forums in the search of somebody that already has access to the course (he teaches how to program this), or has the private vimeo videos downloaded or could complete the code. I would Pay for real help.

The node.js bot has the personality.js file that manages all the fingerprints, cookies.....calling to json lists. I have this code already written.
    The bot.js is that I don't have. This launches all and calls personality.js. He has videos what shows some parts of the code, but the mayority is hidden.

Any help would be much appreciated and paid.

•