Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 14 Hours 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

Arrow Jordan Belfort - Straight Line Persuasion Fast Track [12 PDF, 8 MP4, 8 MP3, 33 GIF]

The Straight Line System Fast Track course is an online training course. Using videos, action-plans, worksheets and other proven tools, I'll take you under my wing and show you my secrets to ethical persuasion.

The Straight Line System Fast Track Course.

This system was born, battle-tested and perfected on Wall Street. This is the "playbook" used to teach clueless kids off the street my personal brand of persuasion. This is my proven system for getting the other person to say "yes" - and feel great about their decision!
      With this easy-to-follow system, you can.

Negotiate the best deals possible. and have the other guy THANKING you once the deal is done.
      Boost your business by winning more customers and getting your current customers to say "yes" more often.
      Rack up "minor victories" throughout the day: Talk your way out of a speeding ticket, get your kids to happily eat their vegetables, score a date with that girl who shoots everybody else down.and more.

Best of all, this course is designed for SPEED.

I can't promise to make you a "master of persuasion" in just 30 days. However because persuasion is such a rare skill set, improving your skills by just a small amount will pay MASSIVE dividends.

That's what I call the "Good Enough" factor. You don't have to become a guru of persuasion to reap the benefits. You've heard the saying, "In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king?"

When it comes to the science of persuasion, most people are blind, deaf and dumb! So just by implementing a few simple rules into your everyday life, you will immediately harness an unfair advantage over everyone else around you.

Here's What Else You Are Going To Discover Over The Next Four Weeks.
      In the first seven days, you'll discover.

The true story of how I quadrupled my income as a boy with a newspaper route. This was my first sales FAILURE. until a grizzled sales pro taught me the "sifting secret."
      The Dark Side of Persuasion: Why it's crucial this information doesn't fall into the wrong hands, and a first-person account of what can go wrong when it does. (If nothing else, you should arm yourself with this knowledge to protect yourself from other people using these persuasion secrets on YOU.)
      The 4-second Persuasion Fix: How you can instantly boost the odds in your favor by changing the way you approach the first four seconds of any interaction - in person, over the phone or on the web.
      The "Good Enough" Factor: Why improving your persuasion skills by just 2% can make the world your oyster, and what to leverage for the fastest results.
      The survival mechanism part of your prospect's "caveman brain" that makes most people want to immediately say "no." And my proven opener that instantly switches off the fear response and gets anyone to open-up and welcome you as a trusted adviser.
      The single strongest strategy for moving your prospect from "maybe" to "yes." If you learn NOTHING else, this tip alone can dramatically improve your income and success.

And that's just in the first week!
      In week two, you'll uncover.

Why trying to build "rapport" is killing your results, and how you can instantly improve your success rates by doing the exact opposite of what most sales "gurus" teach.
      How changing the way you stand in face-to-face meetings can instantly boost your persuasion success. (Hint: You need to alter your stance depending on whether you're speaking to a man or a woman.)
      Why the traditional rule of eye-contact makes you look like a psychopath. and what to do instead.
      Why the traditional rule of eye-contact makes you look like a psychopath. and what to do instead.
      How to win sales without selling. I'll show you why rookies kill the sale by talking too much, and how you can sell more by talking less and ultimately allowing the prospect to convince himself!
      How to get your prospect to self-identify their own single biggest reason for buying what you have to offer. and why you should NOT offer to fix your prospect's problems!
      A word-for-word script you can use to naturally and seamlessly present your product, service or solution when the time is right.

After two weeks, you will already see an immediate improvement. But we're just warming up.
      Because in week 3 you'll discover the secrets of mastering what I call "inner game." Here's just a taste:

How to use your new-found sales skills to "hack" your own brain and remove the beliefs currently preventing you from the success you deserve (even if you have no intentions of selling anything to anyone, the ability to sell a better version of yourself to your current self will change your life.)
      The real reason why Native American Indians used "war paint". and how you can model their secret to dramatically improve your closing rate.
      Why deep at heart we are ALL massive pessimists - and how you can "twist" this information to win more sales.
      How to spark the massively powerful force of success that's already inside you, waiting to be unleashed.
      Plus other inner game secrets too strange to discuss here.

In week 4, we'll get into the nuts and bolts of the Straight Line System.
      Including.

Why the mind requires both a logical AND an emotional reason for doing anything. And which reason you should focus on FIRST. (Get this wrong and you'll constantly hear "sounds great, but I gotta think about it.")
      The word-for-word script you should use to get your prospect to tell YOU their hot buttons for buying. (Seriously, do NOT re-invent the wheel. Use the script exactly as written.)
      Why your prospect can go from "hot" to "cold" even if you do nothing wrong. and an easy fix that stops this immediately.
      Why you must pay attention to my proven "EI=BO" formula when closing the sale. Get this wrong and the sale is doomed.
      Still another word-for-word script! This one is just 7 words long but you should use it near the end of every sale, every time.
      The one thing I wish I could go back and tell my 26-year old self. This would have saved my millions of dollars and years of heartache. Pay attention to this advice and you will thank me.

sales page
      Code:
      http://jordanbelfort.com/straight-line-persuasion-fast-track/
      Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    18 Hours 24 Minutes 17 Seconds

Default Re: Jordan Belfort - Straight Line Persuasion Fast Track [12 PDF, 8 MP4, 8 MP3, 33 GIF]

Thanks OP, much Appreciated!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    45 Minutes 26 Seconds

Default Re: Jordan Belfort - Straight Line Persuasion Fast Track [12 PDF, 8 MP4, 8 MP3, 33 GIF]

Ok, I am a bit lost here...how can I access this download?

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
    5 Months 14 Hours 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

Arrow Re: Jordan Belfort - Straight Line Persuasion Fast Track [12 PDF, 8 MP4, 8 MP3, 33 GIF]

Quote Originally Posted by moneygarden View Post
    Ok, I am a bit lost here...how can I access this download?
    here you go mp3+pdf

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Password : edollarearn.com

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    45 Minutes 26 Seconds

Thanks man, highly appreciated...

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 20 Hours 19 Minutes 34 Seconds

Can you add a new link? This link does not work!

Thank you!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    24 Minutes 13 Seconds

it doesnt work .. n any link ? thanks
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 4 Hours 50 Minutes 42 Seconds

Please update the link, thanks a lot!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 20 Hours 28 Minutes 18 Seconds

please re up and send link, thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    24 Minutes 13 Seconds

link?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    4 Hours 36 Minutes 59 Seconds

link please ...

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Hi please link
    thx

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    13 Hours 53 Minutes 4 Seconds

link please

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    8 Hours 44 Minutes 31 Seconds

Link please!!!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

pls share link, thx.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

pls share link, thx.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    53 Minutes 7 Seconds

Hi, the link no longer works. Please can you post a new link?

Time Online
    N/A

Thank you sir.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

re up link please

Hustler

give me the course

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    9 Hours 24 Minutes 49 Seconds

link please

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Hours 18 Minutes 11 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    7 Hours 56 Minutes 8 Seconds

thx

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    9 Minutes 5 Seconds

please pm link

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    27 Minutes 4 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Can u share the link pls

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    6 Hours 38 Minutes 5 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    28 Minutes 33 Seconds

any mirror please, BlackHatX , Request to put Jordan Belfort Course Collection on to Torrent, Please.
    See thare are many links, but most not downloadable any more. Request to Consider.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

goledn tickets again!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    27 Minutes 4 Seconds

thanks

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thx!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    45 Minutes 54 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    N/A

ty

Time Online
    N/A

link plz ! THANKS

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    11 Minutes 59 Seconds

Ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    43 Minutes 16 Seconds

thx

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    43 Minutes 16 Seconds

reup please-links don't work

•  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast