Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Arrow Are There Any Sites Similiar To Fiverr

Any good idea leads to imitators. Movie rental shops paved the way for services like Netflix. Gas stations with convenience stores have spawned franchises like Wawa. In this same vein, fiverr has a few copycats of it's own. It does make sense that these entities would exist; fiverr may have some clever ideas, but it isn't the end all be all of “micro-jobs”. For example, while the five dollar price point can simplify things, it also means there are a lot of people doing the same job for the same price. How do you stand out when there seems to be an infinite number of people doing what you do?

Are there any sites similar to Fiverr? Yes. Many of these competitors haven't made that many changes, honestly.

Fourerr (www.fourerr.com) is a pretty good example of this. There doesn't appear to be any real differences in service; the asking price simply starts at four dollars instead of five. The percentage that the company charges as a fee, however, remains the same. There does seem to be more of a difference between prices charged for services, so there is a bit more room to stand out against your competitors. If fiverr doesn't work for you or your niche, fourerr might be for you. Just don't try and talk about it while you're eating anything with a lot of crumbs; your friends will appreciate the gesture.

Fivess (fivess.co.uk) is also a bit of copycat, with the notable exception of being calculated in British Pounds as opposed to American Dollars. An important distinction depending on where you live, but the site's function is very similar. Most companies attempting to grab a piece of the action seem mostly to be trying to alter the price point and/or currency used, but little else.

Tenrr (www.tenrr.com) does a good job of changing things a little more than most by doing something simple; it takes away the 20% fee. If you charge five dollars for your job than you get five dollars; tenrr takes none of the cash you earned for the work you've done. Further, you also can charge between one and ten dollars, but no more. These changes may seem small, but they can greatly affect the options a buyer or seller has.

Anyone who has spent any time on fiverr or a similar service is well aware that there are tons of digital marketers for hire. Someone noticed this and came to the conclusion that a fiverr style website focusing on SEO was a great idea. SeoClerks (www.seoclerks.com) is a website that not only provides this service, but also manages to do it without using a double consonant. Prices are more varied here, with the front page offerings being as little as five dollars to going higher than fifty. In either case, it's a one stop shop for website henchmen and social media firepower.

There is no shortage of people using the fiverr playbook when it comes to the micro-job world. Before buying and selling on any site like it, make sure you check their fees and conflict resolution policy. A little bit of caution will go a long way in ensuring you get the most bang for your five bucks.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Are There Any Sites Similiar To Fiverr

There are many sites. Search in google with gigs buck !

Time Online
    N/A

nice

Time Online
    N/A

what you say about this 2 sites www.moneyfiverr.com and www.madavio.com ?

Time Online
    N/A

SEOClerks is the largest seo marketplace on the planet with services starting at $1. In my opinion, it's the number 1 marketplace of all times. SEOClerks can't compete with the traffic on Fiverr yet, but it's growing each day and that's something I've noticed both as a seller and a buyer.

To mention the first cool thing about SEOClerks, which actually made me signup, was the twitter promo. One tweet and I got free cash. That's not something you see everyday.

By the way, "but also manages to do it without using a double consonant." That made me laugh

Cheers,
    inyourway

Time Online
    N/A

I would vouch for this. SEOClerks is definitely THE site for all SEO related outsourcing work.

Quote Originally Posted by inyourway View Post
    SEOClerks is the largest seo marketplace on the planet with services starting at $1. In my opinion, it's the number 1 marketplace of all times. SEOClerks can't compete with the traffic on Fiverr yet, but it's growing each day and that's something I've noticed both as a seller and a buyer.

To mention the first cool thing about SEOClerks, which actually made me signup, was the twitter promo. One tweet and I got free cash. That's not something you see everyday.

By the way, "but also manages to do it without using a double consonant." That made me laugh

Cheers,
    inyourway

Time Online
    N/A

SEOclerks is one of fast growing microjob site next to fiverr.
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 53 Minutes 21 Seconds

great info-thanks

•