Boring work for the grown ups, but this is a good way to make money for those who are new to IM. Can be less boring if you hire someone to do the work for you, costs nothing, just time (or money for the time). Scaled properly, this method could make you $1000 a day easily with a spend of just $10 or 20 a day.

Kids love games. Parents hate kids not doing their homework and spending too much time on games. Kids would do anything to win a game. They form clans in arcades. We all know how it works as most of us (who're not too old) have been through this.

I was thinking about this some time ago, and an idea of capitalizing on kids like these came to me. Well, it wouldn't really be something that would make the kids happy, not scamming them either. We will just be wasting a bit of their time which they would only waste on gaming otherwise. So no guilt there as each of these kids could potentially make us a $ or 2. And the kids of this age group of say 11 to 17 are highly converting.

Step 1
Make a list of highly popular gaming forums (google should help you if scrapebox doesnt). These forums are usually filled with kids as grown up gamers dont always spend a lot of time on these forums. Get a filipino guy to register on all of them or get a forum account creator or something to do it for you. Buy hotmails etc, get emails verified blablabla, go through the process.

Step 2
Get a free domain, .tk or the likes, or maybe a .info or anything else thats cheap or costs nothing. Setup a wordpress blog (you will need hosting) with a content locker. Fill that blog with fake codes and stuff of different games on different blog posts. The kids don't get working codes in the end, thats how their time is going to be wasted. But we are BHers, so who cares?

Step 3
Lock all pages with email submit offers that are preferably around the world, not just USA offers. There are many offers that accept traffic from Europe, US, AU and ZA. Kids are everywhere. Once the offer is filled, exit into the blog, and here you could just leave the page as it is, or refresh into a page that says that the code has been reported too many times as not working, just so the kid doesn't waste more time, if that makes you feel better.

Step 4
Login to the forum account yourself, or get a filipina to go it for you, and make posts like 'Hey, nice forum, am new in here, I found this link for this game, code appears to be working, my clan won' into them, make multiple hand written variations, post manually, post into the appropriate sections. Don't just post, keep replying and keep the thread active.

Step 5
Watch traffic pour in. Make more threads in the same and different forum, spin the posts to make them look natural. After a while, people start talking about your domain and say that none of the codes work. This is the time to rinse and repeat, get a new domain, setup everything, create new ids and start over again.

Easy money if done right, highly scalable, until your cpa companies find out that you are tricking underage kids to signup for offers and generate leads that would never be useful for the advertisers. When that happens, pick a new offer