Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Arrow How I Made A Realistic $100 Per Day Using Free Methods!

A couple months ago I decided to put another idea I had into action and see how much money I could make with the least amount of effort and also keeping the budget to $0 or at least really low. My method was to find at least 1 affiliate program that paid me per lead instead of per sale and then use free ways to advertise it. I thought about this when I realized that its pretty easy to get free sign ups but much harder to turn an opt-in into a sale so naturally I thought it would be better to offer a program that would pay you a reasonable amount for just getting the sign up. Once I found that, I just wrote a few ads and starting advertising them. (im talking about a real affiliate program and not typical cpa offers)

Here's my technique...

1. Sign up for an offer that is pay per lead ( pays you per free sign up ). You can find others but this is the main one I use.

Code:
      www.autoaffiliatex.com
      You will need a getresponse account to capture all your leads that you get so you can make even more money by sending them offers in the future. You also need one if you use the main ppl offer that I do since that's the only way they pay per lead. I like this anyway so I can keep the leads for myself. If you don't want to use getresponse just use another ppl offer that you like that pays you per free lead.

2. Join some top safelists and submit an ad for the PPL program. I used the 10kchallenge website to sign up with different safelists because they list all known codes to get free credits.

3. Join some top traffic exchanges and submit your ad or link

4. If you have a good offer as AAX is, you can also use special exchange websites that offer youtube views, and facebook likes as long as they have an option to also receive website views. With these sites I just do whats easy and offers the most credits which is usually liking a yt video or following someone on fb. I then use the credits to get views for my offer or capture page. With a great free offer the conversions are actually really good.

5. Now that your seeing sign ups coming in and you know this works you can now start to do some paid advertising. If you don't want to risk any of your own money now, just wait until your first commission payment and use some of that money to put back into advertising. I upraded some of my accounts of the top safelists so I could send more offers per day. I also started to invest in some cheap ppc and ppv sites which seem to work great with this offer.

Time Online
    N/A

Question Re: How I Made A Realistic $100 Per Day Using Free Methods!

open sesame, so that I can see what hte link is! how do I blog?

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: How I Made A Realistic $100 Per Day Using Free Methods!

Thank you , very very nice

Time Online
    N/A

Building traffic is the key here..

Time Online
    N/A

Yes. Without traffic there would be nothing. Thats the biggest question on hand...how to build traffic!

Time Online
    N/A

Facebook, Twitter and so else social media..or you can buy traffic from seoclerk.com

All the best

•