Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member
      Time Online
      3 Hours 28 Minutes 54 Seconds

Default my hosting experience

Hi Gang , i'm new here and i want to share my hosting experience.Ihost with Hostgator for over 4 years but my experience was negative , i got treated like a number , and the support was unfriendly and cold. After i host more than 5 site for some years i un into a trouble because of them and the support was unfriendly and they end up refound me 2 months of hosting but for this period 2 of my site were down most of the time and i lost good money.I have to say that in the beginning it wasn't like that , support was fast ,friendly , usefuland accurate , but after they sold the company to 8(like many other hosting did years ago ) everything went down , support staff could not help and become arrogante and money was the only topic to them. I went to a smaller hosting - ultimate market center - run by a guy call Kavi and i got a personal , warm , friendly and fast support , a 5 star kind of. I now have cpanel for every site , autoresponder ( max 35.000 sub ...!) JV center for affiliate , product download pages, membership center and more all included .My experience with Kavi is exactly what i was looking for ,personal and more like a friend helping me to get success. That,s my real experience .I hear that many people are leaving Hostgator , bluehost and all the other one part of this new huge hosting company.

Time Online
    3 Minutes 18 Seconds

Default Re: my hosting experience

Totally agree. These bigger hosting companies have terrible support services these days!

•