So here's the deal got a sweet deal I found if you are interested in doing a little bit of sports betting. I got a promo code for Fan Duel so when you register and make your first deposit you will get your deposit doubled. You can do this to have some fun and earn some money online.

PROMO CODE IS ONLY GOOD FOR NEW MEMBERS ON FAN DUEL, promo code is "ATLANTICA"

Please use my link here: FanDuel Beast

For example I joined and deposited $25 so they will match my $25. the bonus they give you with the promo code is released to you over a period of time when you make money bets. (they do this to protect themselves from people who make multiple accounts.)

Anyways they accept credit cards, paypal and possibly some others for deposits. There are a some locations that are excluded because of laws.

(P.S. I may start a thread in the near future about the bets I make just in case anyone wants to follow my bets, of course you would be doing so at your own risk because it is gambling and nothing is guaranteed.)

If you don't want to use my link you can use this one: FanDuel

Anyways low risk sports betting is just a fun new way I am earning a little bit of extra money this summer, if you try it I hope you do well :-)