Price: $27Dear Publisher,One month and two days after she became a New York Times best-selling author, R.L. Mathewson was asked in an interview:
“How did you discover Smashwords, and how has it assisted your publishing and distribution strategy?”R.L. Mathewson then said, “I discovered Smashwords by accident. I couldn’t find a way to self-publish through Borders.com, so I contacted customer service and was directed to Smashwords.“Publishing through Smashwords has made the process of publishing really quite easy. I still self-publish through Amazon.com and B&N for my older books, but for iBooks, Kobo, etc., I find it easier to go through Smashwords. It saves me a great deal of time and if I have a problem, I found that Smashwords customer service is really helpful. That’s a huge plus for someone who publishes on her own.“With the new improvements that they’ve made, I’ve decided to distribute all future books solely through Smashwords for distribution to Amazon.com and B&N to further simplify the process.”

sales page

download
Code:
http://mir.cr/1OFL99FX