Sales Page:

Dear Warriors,

As you may know, there are lots of Warriors here who are buying WSO, after WSO, over and over again, and still their shoes are kinda “stuck up”, seeing no to less effective results at all. I am not going to bore you with a long clear and professional sales page, shiny bad-ass graphics that will tempt you to buy every WSO, but in the end you might say these words…

“NOT ANOTHER REHASHED WSO?”

“THIS IS NOT GONNA WORK!”

“A WASTE OF MY TIME AND MONEY!”

You know why? Coz’ I’ve been there guys! From the day I purchased WSO for the first time until now, nothing has ever produced results for me, even though I am taking action for both time and money. No, I am not one of them! I am going to make this simple to all of the Warriors out here, pretty DEAD SIMPLE, in which a 100% idiot can do this.

Would you like me to tell you a very short story?

When I am browsing something on the Warrior Forum, I was thinking to myself, “What if I could create my own? Is it possible?” Of course, anything is possible as long I believed in myself. So I keep browsing and browsing, till I realized that there was one niche today that I truly love, which doesn’t make me money but doing it for passion. What if I will try something that I can make myself money with the niche that I love? So I browsed around their online communities, forums, blogs, videos, etc., and I have realized that this niche has a lot of potential for me to make some money. So finally, I got an idea and I said to myself, “Why the hell I didn’t think of this in the first place? Stupid me!!!” So I took serious action on my own, creating some twists with the method that I have and then…..the deal was finally successful and made few sales in just a couple of days!!! So what is this all about anyway?

Introducing The Crazy Simple Money
A no-fluff crazy guide for Warrior-HOLICS!

What is this all about?

Crazy Simple Money is a step by step method about trying to earn some profits in a unique bad-ass way! This is a combination of offline and online methods that will completely blow your own mind away. Either you are going to do this part time or full time, this one is very lucrative and impossible to saturate. Plus, I have my own case study inside the product.

What you are going to learn inside this step-by-step simple straight to the point WSO?

Step 1: I will tell you how to find hot niches that are impossible to saturate, and may go viral as well. Inside of my eBook, I will be sharing to you my favorite and hottest niche that cannot be saturated.

Step 2: I will be teaching you about finding relevant commercial-free images for your niche, and convert it to even more “viral” and may catch the attention of your customers through a well-known source. Or you may even create your own image and make some twists on it.

Step 3: This is the “secret” sauce of my method. You will learn on how to apply this on your own in a very simple way.

Step 4: You will learn about the specific sources that I am promoting my own product/s that are totally effective.

Step 5: Profit! Rinse and repeat!

BONUS: I will be revealing to you something that you can do this all by yourself, with the specific materials being included to start things off. Also in this eBook, I will be revealing to you my own case study about performing this income stream that made me sales in less than 2 days!

This WSO does not cover the following well-known methods:

-SEO
-CPA
-Affiliate Marketing
-Webinars
-Writing tons of articles and spin them like crap
-Using automated software or semi-automated programs
-Blackhat, Greyhat, or “Brown” Hat methods
-Publishing WSO’s, eBooks or Kindle
-Blog Commenting and Guest Blog Posting
-Video Marketing
-Push Button or Set And Forget System
-Rehashed and garbage methods

Who is this WSO for?

This WSO is good for newbies and beginners to start things off in making money, but average Joes and experts are likely going to use this to take their income into a different level! If you are already a millionaire or a billionaire, I would like to say congratulations to your success, so I think you shouldn’t need this.

download
Code:
http://www.uploadseeds.com/download/PYNPY7KO/crazysimplemone.pdf