If you are thinking of starting an online business and plan to sell information products online, this may be the single most important book you will purchase
Why? Because it will save you so much time, money and aggravation. There are so many internet marketing and "make money online" books and courses out there that claim to teach you how to make a "passive income that generates money while you sleep" or "How to make a $10,000 per Day Online While Sitting in your Pajamas watching TV reruns".

You probably know this already if you ever did a search for "how to make money online" or even "internet marketing".
The problem is, when people - especially newbies - read these claims (and this has happened to me, too), they immediately think, "Oh, boy! I want to learn how to make a million dollars on autopilot!"

What they should be focused on is, "What niche market do I want to go into?" and more importantly, "Are there a lot of people in this niche who are willing to pay me money for what I will be offering?"

The second question is very important. They can't just be "window shoppers" who show interest. They have to be proven buyers

This is where "The Starving Niches" comes in

This book shows you in detail which niches that are the most lucrative shows how ordinary people can go into these niche markets and make huge profits even if they have little or no knowledge or experience in that niche (and people have done it)!

Here are just some the things you'll learn:

How to take advantage of already popular "brand names" to create your own uniquely successful information products.

The "sub-niches" that are the most profitable. That's right most marketing courses and experts will tell you to just focus on the "health, wealth and happiness" niche when (1) these are super broad niches and (2) not everything within the "health, wealth and happiness" niche is as equally profitable. Some may hardly be profitable at all and you'll just be wasting your time!

Do you see a profitable niche in this book you want to go into, but you don't have knowledge and/or experience in that niche? Learn three different methods to overcome this problem!

Why you may NOT want to be an expert and why it may be better (and easier) to be this instead!

None of the niche markets in this book appeal to you? Here's how to use FREE tools to find your own profitable niches!

And much more!

Imagine, for a moment going into one (or more) of the profitable markets described in detail in this book and receiving even a small fraction of the money being made in these niches:

A (currently) $161 billion per year super popular niche market that is continually growing!

A $10 billion industry where almost every expert (even the big name ones) make a killing rehashing and reselling the same information over and over!

A $72 billion a year niche filled with proven, passionate buyers and most people who are successful in this niche aren't even experts!

You won't believe some of the super simple, easy to create information products that are turning big profits in this recession proof niche! As far as being an expert? Well, let's just say I'm almost willing to bet you know as much (if not more) than these "experts".

http://megacloudfiles.com/s9ldz4srdhpx/Profitable.Niches.rar.html