[GET] Getting the most from your Smartphone FREE

Course Description

During this Intro to Smartphones video training course, you will learn key overviews of smartphones and their key features. We will cover a number of basic safety related issues as well as some practical examples of contacts, backup and remote access. As a lot of things are changing and we cover some newer features such as 2-step verification. We will also cover some often overlooked features such as placing a web shortcut on your phone.

The overview includes Android, iPhone, Windows and Mac's and how both the Google and Apple eco-systems work to make life easier.

It's not all about practical tips, as we cover a few fun and interesting topics, including how to get a better night's sleep by changing the settings on your phone. As I have often heard the phrase there's an app for everyone, we end with a list, of fun, cool and practical apps.

This is a great overview for anyone and should leave you knowing some of the great possibilities on your phone. This should prepare you for taking a deeper dive into some of the more detailed and complex features and apps. Stay on the lookout for some additional smartphone courses coming soon.

The course is structured with videos on each topic and a copy of the material with useful links for each topic. You should complete the entire course and then go back to any section you found useful or interesting and download the material. A complete copy of the presentation is also provided for your reference.

This course includes a quiz and certificate of completion.

This course was made in high-definition and is best viewed with the DH setting on and with the videos enlarged. Feedback is a critical part of an online course. Once you have completed the course, providing comments helps improve the course and benefits everyone!

What are the requirements?

This is a basic course, there is nothing you need to know and no required materials before you start the course. However most sections have a slide or materials that enhances the topic, please feel free to review or download as needed.
What am I going to get from this course?

Over 22 lectures and 2 hours of content!
• Some great tips on how to stay safe and protect your phone and account
• An overview of some of the more technical and cool things you can do such as remote access
• Hard copies on all topics, many with additional links for reference
• Some fun and cool examples of emerging technologies.
• An awesome list of apps for your phone that contains something for everyone.
What is the target audience?

This course is for anyone who owns an Android or Apple Smartphone or is considering buying one. Yes even I know a few people with talk and text only phones.

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/introtosmartphones/?dtcode=ni95Zhn31hIn
This is my first contribution to this forum. Please be gentle with your comments.