Course Description

LATEST: Course is up to date as of May 2015.
Start Creating a Passive Income on Udemy.
Make a video course with the good quality microphone and editing software. Once you have these materials, you can constantly create and it won't cost you any extra money. It'll cost the same whether you create one course or 100 courses. Creating multiple courses, is a recipe for success. You can literally make thousands of dollars a month for the rest of your life.
After you create your course, you're building an asset. The hours spent on creating and selling your courses will benefit you years from now. Whereas, a job that pays me $20 an hour, I won't see more money for that one hour of work. If I work one hour creating a course, that money will keep growing, as long as that course stays relevant. Over time that hour of work might equate to a thousand dollars (depending on how well you are promoting your courses).
I'm a full-time Udemy instructor earning an average of $4,000 profit per month. (Earnings are proven in section 1 of the course and can be viewed for free).
While (not) studying to become a communication major at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, I was profiting $24,000 per year selling on eBay (that's a lot of beer money).
After college, I moved to an apartment in Boston, MA (that I could barely afford) to create Udemy courses, teaching students how to sell on eBay.
Currently, I'm a top Udemy instructor, teaching people how to emulate my successes on Udemy and eBay. What effectively works for one person will effectively work the same for any other person.
You'll be able to post unlimited questions to me in the discussion section of the course for additional help.
Most importantly, you'll have a 30 day money back guarantee (no questions asked). The secret to getting ahead is to get started and you'll make back your initial investment in less than 4 sales.
Only a very limited number of people know this information. That means you'll have limited competition in this area to maximize your probability for success.
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.