Course Description

You want to make a Youtube account and create videos? You already have a Youtube channel but want to learn how to get more views? I'm here to guide you towards more views and success on Youtube!
I earned over 10000 dollars during 2014 on Youtube using various channels and techniques by working just a few hours a week and recently I decided to start my own brand to attempt to make Youtube my official job.
My new channel went from being ranked the millionth channel to 180,000th in just 4 months and my earnings are now 200+ dollars every month so you can make a profit very quickly by following my instructions.
However,very quick success is extremely unlikelyso you must understand that Youtube will probably be your hobby for the first year, it might be less and it might be more, it all depends on your willingness to implement the knowledge you gain from this course.
The purposeof this course is to give you the idea of how Youtube works and what you need to do to grow your channel. It serves as a guide to make you understand the technical aspects of growth on Youtube. I cannot teach you how to create your content because I don't share your personality and interests.
I am also creating an advanced course(you will hear me reference it a few times) which will teach you how to properly use the money you earn from your channel to grow it even further. So once your channel starts generating revenue, you can consider checking the Advanced course out, which will be discounted 50% for the owners of this course!
You can ask me questions regarding your channel every day as long as your channel is under 5000 subscribers or you get less than 100k views a month.

What are the requirements?

• A functioning, middle or high end desktop computer
  • A stable Internet connection
  • A safe working environment (single room free of loud noises)
  • At least 2 hours of free time a day
  • Paypal account (Once partnered)

What am I going to get from this course?

• Over 28 lectures and 43 mins of content!
  • Daily support for channels under 5000 subscribers or with less than 100k views a month
  • Start a Youtube channel and make it grow fast
  • Learn how to make money with Youtube
  • Grow Your Youtube Channel faster than before
  • Present Your Youtube brand in the best possible way
  • Optimize Your videos and channel for Youtube search
  • Learn useful tips regarding the Youtube algorithm
  • Learn which software and hardware you should use, paid and free alternatives
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.