Convert old, low-ranking YouTube videos Google Hangout Superstars. In this 23-page PDF and 3-Video Training Course, I will teach you:

• The free software you can download that allows you to play prerecorded videos right into Google Hangouts
  • How to stream a video into Google Hangouts, which automatically ranks it higher than most YouTube videos
  • How to edit your Hangout video once it’s live on YouTube
  • How to “Rinse and Repeat”

In this powerful training, you will learn how to recast your videos as Google Hangouts and get the rankings you deserve. You could even send this training to your outsourcer and do this totally hands off!

The truth of the matter is, I might be able to ask $97 for this training. And, even though that’s a lot of money, let’s be honest here. How many times have you spent $5 here and $5 there on Fiverr in order to add link juice to your poorly ranking videos, with little evidence that it’s doing anything other than costing you $5 (now $5.50) at a time?

You see, I want to make this totally affordable to as many people as possible. And, because I’m launching it first on the Warrior Forum, I’m going with WSO pricing, so the price goes up a penny every time somebody buys.

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1072281-hangout-resurrection-turn-youtube-videos-into-google-hangout-superstars.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.