Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Arrow Money Publishing System; Make $3500 Upfront Over and Over While Building a Residual Income

Dear Friend,You spend all that time researching, writing and formatting your perfect book…

…Only to have it make a few sales a month.
      You buy all the products out there, spending your hard earned money, all claiming…
      …All you need to do is write an e-book and make thousands of dollars from it.
      Put your book on Kindle and you will sell hundreds of copies and make thousands on residual Income…
      …Write more books “The more books you have published the more money you will make”.

You Do Everything The Guru’s Tell You To Do!

They Sell you Products on:

• How to pick the correct Categories

• How to pick the correct Keywords

• How to set up your Authors Page

• How to Get on the front page of google

• How to do This

• How to do That

I could go on and on but you have probably heard them all like I have…
      …So, let me spare you the pain of going over them again.
      Imagine if you could write one book and get paid handsomely for writing it…
      …And then have that book become a steady stream of income for you for years to come.

Imagine having to work a few hours a week writing, if you are like me this will be a pleasure for you…
      …If you prefer you can have someone else do the writing for you while you spend time doing the things that are important in your life.

I know how you feel…

…Because I was just like you trying my Da#%&$t! to market my book.I did everything the guru’s told me to do and I would get a small spike in sales and then back to a trickle.So, I would do it again, because they said it would pick up momentum if you keep marketing it, so that’s what I did. I know you are probably telling your self maybe the book was no good…
      …Well at the time of writing this letter one of my books had all 5 star reviews.

So, that wasn’t the problem.
      It’s not my fault and it’s not your fault…
      The problem is there are too many people trying to write a book for the same category, keyword, whatever…
      It’s just too many people trying to do the same thing.
      Allow Me To Introduce Myself

My name is Frank Fiori I was frustrated to the point that I didn’t publish anymore of my books. I was sick and tired of spending all that time and effort to only earn a few measly dollars. I was tired of people asking me how many books have you sold or are you making any money being a book author?
      I started losing my love for writing.

I Had To Come Up With A Strategy
      You see, I have been helping local business for the past 8 years marketing their businesses……I also started doing affiliate internet marketing a couple of years ago and these two have been fairly lucrative business’s for me.I have also owned several of my own businesses through the years as well as being in retail marketing and management for large corporations such as the Sears/Kmart Corporation. Here are some pictures of me when I was a big wig with K-Mart

Inside the “Money Publishing System” I will reveal to you how writing a simple book allows you to:

• Allows you the independence to do what you love; writing books and you can make a fortune doing it

• Allows you to build your own successful publishing company publishing other people’s books

• Allows you to give back to your community by helping local business owners build their businesses and at the same time building you a profitable local marketing business

• Allows you to be the local authority in “Neighborhood Marketing” and carve out a marketing Niche for yourself

• Allows you the freedom of spending more time with family and friends. To be successful with this strategy you only need to spend a few hours a week working at it

download
      Code:
      http://uploaded.net/file/lp9v6suh

Time Online
    5 Hours 51 Seconds

Default Re: Money Publishing System; Make $3500 Upfront Over and Over While Building a Residual Income

The link is not active anymore.
    Can you reupload it ?
    thanks

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
    5 Months 2 Weeks 3 Days 14 Hours 42 Minutes 32 Seconds

Post Re: Money Publishing System; Make $3500 Upfront Over and Over While Building a Residual Income

Quote Originally Posted by xen11 View Post
    The link is not active anymore.
    Can you reupload it ?
    thanks
    Its from 2013... i was looking it for you but can't find

•