Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 14 Hours 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

Arrow Gauher Chaudhry - PPV Sumo 2014 FULL Course

Dear Marketer,
      Chances are pretty good that you are having a hard time getting a good amount of targeted traffic to make any of your online campaigns meaningful - correct?
      I know how it feels to have trickles of quality traffic come in that converts well, only to wonder about the possibilities if you could get 100x more of the same traffic.
      Listen, it is not your fault.
      With pay per click costs way out of control, I understand your frustrations with trying to acquire good quality traffic at an affordable price. Your competitors with large targeted email lists (which took years to build) are laughing all the way to the bank, while you struggle to figure out how you are going to generate your next sale or commission.
      Let Me Share With You A Powerful Form
      Of Traffic That I Stumbled Upon
      A few years back, I was making a lot of money promoting cost per action (CPA) offers in a particular niche. I was only doing pay per click marketing at the time and because it was very competitive, there was only so much traffic I could get.
      I then stumbled upon a new traffic network and started running the same CPA campaigns.
      To my shock, I started earning $4.00 for every $1.00 I was spending on traffic from this network, while only making $2.00 for every $1.00 spend on the pay per click networks.
      There was so much of this traffic, I felt I had the world at my fingertips.
      It didn't seem real.
      So I told my affiliate manager at the CPA network about this new traffic source and he said it was okay as long as it wasn't adware traffic or they would close my affiliate account.
      At the time, I had no clue what adware traffic was or how it was generated. I went back to the traffic network to confirm that it wasn't adware traffic and they told me that it was.
      I was crushed.
      I was making all this money with CPA offers and was told that CPA networks would not allow this form of traffic or they would ban my account.
      I left this traffic source for a few months until I went to an Affiliate Summit conference and started talking with the owners of other CPA networks. They told me that I could send all the adware traffic in the world to their CPA networks, much to my confusion.
      They explained to me that adware traffic is in its infancy and most other CPA networks don't understand it. They see this huge wave of traffic and think you are doing something illegal or wrong.
      They get scared.
      But the CPA networks who understood this form of targeted traffic basically told me to "bring it on."
      They knew that it would make both of us a lot of money and leave many advertisers happy with the quality leads.
      I was back on cloud nine.
      I went back to all the adware traffic networks and started sending traffic to the CPA networks that would allow it. Fast forward to today and I don't know of a single affiliate network that doesn't allow this form of powerful traffic.
      They smartened up and realized that they were leaving a lot of money on the table by not allowing PPV traffic.
      I Coined This Form of Traffic "Pay Per View" (PPV)
      And Have Gone On To Make Millions
      Here we are in today and I can say to you that pay per view traffic has helped me pocket millions of dollars in affiliate commissions and products sales. The traffic is as cheap as $0.0002 per full browser impression and has also helped me add tens of thousands of subscribers to my email lists in various niches.
      I have purchased tens of millions of PPV impressions and one of the things I learned early was to get a virtual private server or a dedicated server because the traffic can come in fast and furious. I have crashed my own dedicated servers many times because it couldn't handle the number of impressions that PPV networks were sending.
      Trust me, this is a good problem to have.
      When You Are Generating This Amount Of Traffic,
      You Better Have A Good Tracking Solution In Place
      One of the biggest struggles I had early on was finding a good tracking solution for this specific form of traffic. Most tracking tools were specifically created for tracking pay per click traffic and didn't have the features that I needed to effectively run marketing campaigns with PPV traffic.
      For example, if I wanted to rotate 10 different landing pages to 10 different offers, I needed a good and robust tracking tool that can tell me what the winning combination is from these 100 possible permutations.
      I needed a tracking tool that could easily pass dynamic tokens so that I knew precisely what PPV traffic sources, targets and landing pages were responsible for my profitable campaigns.
      There was nothing out there that could do this.
      That Is When PPV Dominator Was Created To Help
      PPV Marketers Make Better Decisions And More Money
      I knew that I needed to have a good tracking solution in place if I wanted to scale my PPV campaigns, so I went out and had it created. I approached a couple of programming friends who basically went to work on creating the ultimate PPV tracking tool based on what I told them I needed.
      That is when PPV Dominator was born and this tool alone is responsible for putting more money in my pocket then any online software tool I have ever used. It has made tracking and optimizing my PPV campaigns a breeze and the speed at which I can set up different campaigns is incredible.
      Want to rotate unlimited landing pages to unlimited offers? No problem!
      PPV Dominator full reporting stats will tell you what optimizations need to be made so that you can turn money losing marketing campaigns into winners.
      My Close Marketing Buddies Wanted To Get There
      Hands On My Software And PPV Strategies
      When I first started running PPV traffic, not many people were buying it and no one in Internet marketing was teaching it. I created a 36 minute video and released it to my inner circle and now PPV is one of the most talked about paid traffic methods online.
      Over the last few years, that same 36 minute has morphed into full blown training that I now offer through my PPV Sumo training system.
      A training system that I want you to add to your traffic arsenal.
      Why You Should Listen To Me About Paid Traffic Generation
      You see, I have been online now for 17 years and made millions of dollars by simply buying traffic and sending that traffic through proven marketing funnels. I am a sought after international speaker on this topic and have spoken at some of the most premier Internet marketing events outside my own sold-out traffic events.
      I have dozens of traffic strategies dialed-in, including PPV, which plays a prominent roles in all my traffic strategies.
      When It Comes To Turning Paid Traffic Into
      Money, I Do It Every Day Like Clockwork
      Take a look at a recent earnings screenshot for just one sales funnel.
      Days like this are routine for me because I know how to turn paid traffic into paying customers and affiliate commissions. The results above are not a result of a product launch or one-time hit. I have been routine averaging five-figure days for the longest time and the screenshot above is from just one of my many different marketing funnels.
      I am not trying to toot my own horn.
      I am just showing you the I "walk the talk" and can back up my strategies with proven results.
      It Is Time For You To Get Your Hands On
      My New Powerful PPV Training System
      If you are frustrated with the lack of quality traffic you have been generating, get ready to shorten the learning curve and start driving record traffic to your affiliate offers, products and squeeze pages.
      I have created the ultimate PPV training system that includes the proprietary PPV Dominator software to help end your traffic problems so you can focus on the marketing aspects of your online business.
      My training system will dramatically reduce your learning and help propel you faster to achieving profitable results. I have invested a fortune of own money into testing on all the PPV platforms and you can benefit from all the knowledge I have gained instead of making the same mistakes.
      You Will Get Access To My Live Traffic
      Event Recordings On PPV Traffic
      I recently held a sold-out traffic event a few months ago and I spent a great deal of time talking about PPV traffic. I also demonstrated a full example of setting up a campaign using PPV Dominator for the audience to show them how easily and quickly they can get campaigns running.
      You get full access to all this video footage right within the PPV Sumo members area so that you can experience the learning and discovery that these same attendees did without having to pay the high-price event ticket that they all paid.
      So What Is The Total Investment To Join My Elite PPV Group?
      The last time I did a PPV coaching program, I charged as high as $847 for members to join. With PPV Sumo, you get a lot more including the live event footage and more software tools.
      I could easily charge $1,497 for this training and software, but I am looking for 100 success stories within a short time frame and I want you to be one of them.
      That is why for a limited time, I am launching the PPV Sumo training system and software for only $697.

Sales Page: http://www.ppvsumo.com/sales2.php

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 16 Minutes 54 Seconds

Default Re: Gauher Chaudhry - PPV Sumo 2014 FULL Course

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Minutes 46 Seconds

Default Re: Gauher Chaudhry - PPV Sumo 2014 FULL Course

Thanks too

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online