Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 10 Hours 2 Minutes 35 Seconds

Arrow Derek Halpern - Yes Engines(update may 2015)

Derek Halpern - Yes Engines(update may 2015)
      English + MP4 + PDF + MP3 + 609 MB

For the first time ever, I will reveal how I used "Yes Engines" to build a business from scratch to 7 figures in less than 3 years.

Best part: You can replace those old school, high-pressure sales tactics that push honest, affluent customers away.

.and learn the 3-step selling system that:

Shows you how to attract the right people
      Gives you the exact techniques to close the sale
      And most important, provides you with a sales strategy you can scale when the time is right.

If you sell information products, coaching, and other services, you'll see how simple it is to learn. even if you haven't started selling anything yet. even if you currently HATE selling. even if you're selling $0.99 ebooks or $10,000 consulting packages.

Why I Hate Traditional Product Launches, Sales Funnels, and Other Gimmicks

Hi, I'm Derek Halpern, the founder of Social Triggers. I'm the guy one writer at Forbes called an "expert on consumer psychology" and one Inc. writer declared an "expert marketer."

That's why you'll be surprised that, though I now believe selling is the secret to building a five, six, or seven figure business.

.I used to DESPISE selling.

You see, I started my business because I wanted to help people. I didn't feel right asking them for money. It just made things "weird."

And when I saw how other people sold their products, I felt like I needed to take a shower.

Especially when it came to "product launches," "sales funnels," and other persuasion gimmicks.

It didn't feel right.

And, I always felt like those systems were GREAT for people who already built a large email list. What if people were starting from scratch? What could THEY do?

So I began researching other ways to sell online.

.And I stumbled on other unscrupulous marketers and salesman teaching what they knew.

Manipulation? Mind control? BLEAH

It was horrifying. These other "teachers" would tell their students to: "control the mind of your prospects," "ethically brainwash," and "a perfectly legal way to."

Seriously? People TAUGHT THIS?

Or how about those people who say they "share good content" in email, but for whatever reason, you never see any of that content. Instead, all you see is sales pitch after sales pitch after sales pitch?

If you already had an aversion to selling, and you stumble on tactics like that, you'll NEVER do it.

And for good reason. You avoided these scammy tactics because you care about your customers.
      Plus, They're Not Working As Well As They Used To.

Stepping off the soap box a second, the truth is, those other methods for launching products and services weren't working as well as they used to work.

Why?

Because I believe people got tired of them, and became keen to their tricks.

And when I'd hear other people say things like, "We need to send more emails now to make the same amount of money we used to make," that was iron-clad proof to me that things just weren't as rosy as they were.
      So, I had a decision to make.

On the one hand, I didn't want to use scammy tactics.

On the other hand, I knew I needed to learn how to sell.

Why did I know this?

BECAUSE PEOPLE WEREN'T BUYING.

And it made NO sense.
      They Said The Same 3 Things Over and Over (And That's Why I Knew It Was My Fault)

People would tell me how thankful they are, and how they'd like to buy something from me, but when I'd send them a link, they'd disappear and I'd never hear from them again.

Then, on the off chance people provided feedback, they'd say things like:

"I would buy, but I don't have enough money right now."

"You're too expensive."

"I'm not sure I need this right now, maybe I'll need it in a few months."

Sound familiar?

At first, I blamed them. I'd laugh with my friends and say, "They just don't understand. They're only hurting themselves."

And my friends would agree, "Yea, they weren't right for you anyway!"

But deep down I knew this wasn't true.

I knew these people could benefit from what I was selling right now. I knew they could afford it, especially since the value I provided made it a no brainer.

And that's when I uncovered the truth about selling: there were 5 big myths, and they just weren't true.

Phase 1: The Preview
      Before You Think About Selling, Do This.

Remember, there are three types of people who visit your site: the instant buyers, the instant non-buyers, and the sideliners.

The only way you'll get the sideliners interested in buying from you is by showing them you're the real deal. And that you're someone who can be trusted.

And that's why you need to offer valuable content before you ever ask people to buy anything. It will help you build credibility, make people want what you're selling before they know you're selling it, and more.

Plus, if you currently don't have an email list, this free Preview content can be used to help you build one from scratch.

What makes "Preview" content different from other content?

Most people think they can reverse engineer content they see other people use to sell their products.

.And that's a HUGE mistake. First, most people don't really know what they're doing when they're selling. And second, you don't know what they're thinking behind the scenes - and that missing information is often the difference between a successful launch and a failure.

Then, there are other people who just create whatever they feel like their customer will benefit from. And they publish it. And while this might be valuable, creating just "any" content is a sure-fire way to kill a sale.

Preview content, on the other hand, follows a specific strategy Three Step Strategy for creating content. You'll know what content to create, how much content to create, and more important, what order that content should get released in to maximize your chances for generating sales.

You see, if you send the wrong content, you could torpedo your chances at landing the sale. And if you "give away the farm," people will have no reason left to buy from you.
      Phase 2: The Offer
      This Is How to Convert Prospects Into Customers (Without Ever Feeling Salesy)

Long story short, The Offer is when you ask people to buy what you're selling. Maybe you send them to a sales page, or a services page, or hop on a phone call. It doesn't matter. This is how you make money for your business.

Most people MESS THIS UP. How do you know if you're one of those people? Here's a litmus test: if get a lot of people saying you're too expensive, then you're probalby messing up The Offer.

When you ask people to buy, you must do this with confidence. You see, if you ask people to buy, and you're weak, people will assume your product and service is weak. And they will say it's too expensive.

But when you're using "Yes Engines," you'll know how to charge what you're worth and have people happily pay it. Of course you'll need to IMPLEMENT THIS, but take a look at this quick case study.
      Phase 3: The WOW Experience
      Most People Skip This - And It's A Shame
      Do This To Increase Profits by 25% to 95%

After you get people to buy, you need to keep them happy. And a WOW experience will help you do just that.

The sad truth is, when you look at other training that promises you tips and tricks for selling, they almost NEVER talk about what happens 'after' the sale. They focus on getting people to buy and that's it. They never talk about keeping that sale happy.

And that's silly. And dumb. According to a Harvard Business School study, increasing customer retention rates by 5% increases profits by 25% to 95%.

Plus, as you'll soon find, people who buy from you once are more likely to buy from you again. So if you keep them as customers, you're keeping the sale, and increases the chance of selling additional products and services in the future.

And that's why Yes Engines is different. Yes Engines focuses on what happens 'after' the sale as well as before the sale.

Now how do you start building "Yes Engines?"

After 18 months, more than six figures in cash spent on research and development, I'm happy to introduce you to the new online training program that will teach you how to make more sales and create customers for life (without ever acting or feeling salesy).

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    21 Hours 35 Minutes 45 Seconds

Default Re: Derek Halpern - Yes Engines(update may 2015)

This look very interesting- I don't know how you do it but thank you.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    3 Hours 10 Minutes 40 Seconds

I can only access the bonuses via the mega.nz link? Can't find the mp4 for the main training. Please help. Thanks

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks a lot!

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks for sharing!

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks

Time Online
    N/A

Can't wait to see the content.
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Time Online
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by kaylenetan2212 View Post
    I can only access the bonuses via the mega.nz link? Can't find the mp4 for the main training. Please help. Thanks
    yea, can't find the main content. any luck getting the main content?

Time Online
    N/A

Im trying to get the download but i havent posted any posts, so i cant get access to this :9

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
    5 Months 10 Hours 2 Minutes 35 Seconds

Post Re: Derek Halpern - Yes Engines(update may 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Zikio View Post
    Im trying to get the download but i havent posted any posts, so i cant get access to this :9
    You need to minimum 1 post to view the download link.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 4 Hours 47 Minutes 49 Seconds

Nice share. Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    2 Hours 35 Minutes 43 Seconds

Hi, can you send me the link please ?
    Thank you. Have a nice day.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    45 Minutes 54 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    N/A

thx!

•