Avoid the Beginners' Mistakes: Learn the Frameworks and Strategies to create your successful Social Media Strategy
Over 4,500 Students have Enrolled for this Course!
Do you find Social Media confusing? Baffling? Irrelevant? If you want to understand how Social Media works and what it can do to help you grow your business then this Course is for you.
In a series of short videos (circa 5 minutes each), supported by downloadable PDFs of the Slidedecks, I talk you through Social Media Strategy in a clear, logical and highly structured way.
This Course has been distilled from a 3 hour Seminar programme that I teach to give you the essentials of Social Media Strategy in 13 Videos lasting just over 55 minutes.
If Social Media is new to you, then this Course will explain many of the concepts and features of Social Media to give you the foundations to establish your own Social Media Strategy.
Six Quick Facts about me:
1. I have a Masters Degree from Cambridge University and an MBA with Distinction from Cass Business School
2. I spent a total of nine years as a British Army Officer.
3. I am a Fellow of the Securities Institute in the UK
4. I have been advising Entrepreneurs and Companies since 1988, with deal sizes between $500k and $3 Billion
5. I have been active in Social Media since joining Ecademy in 2002 (blogging, podcasting and making business videos)
6. I have a Border Collie called Henry
What are the requirements?
*None - its that simple!
What am I going to get from this course?
*Over 25 lectures and 3 hours of content!
*To Understand, Engage and Grow your Business Using Social Media
*Be able to identify your social media audience
*Have a clear understanding of what is meant by social media
*Discover how social media can work for you
*Discover the power of a social media funnel
*Discover why sharing and not selling is at the heart of Social Media
*Discover a framework to understand the complex social media landscape
*Discover why a social media strategy has to be built around your own website - your home on the web
*Learn how to use content marketing and growing an email list as part of your social media strategy
*Discover the power of repurposing content to broaden your social media strategy
*Discover some important social media tools that you can use to strengthen your social media strategy
*Learn some Social Media Strategy Tips and Tricks
*Learn some social media tips and tricks relating to Linkedin, YouTube and Twitter
What is the target audience?
*Entrepreneurs
*Employees
*Students of Social Media
*Students of Marketing

DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK 433MB
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.