Dear Fellow Warrior,
We all know what a massive selling machine Amazon is. In fact, when you study how they market there is a masterclass right in front of your eyes.
Amazon was the first site I saw “People who bought this also bought…”
…It was first site I saw suggesting that customers add an additional product before hitting the cart (a bit like, “would you like some waterproof cleaner with those suede shoes, sir?” you always get in shoe shops)

One of the reasons they sell so many books and ebooks online is that you get the “bookstore experience”
That “bookstore experience” as I call it is being able to browse a book, just like in a real bookstore, before you decide to buy
I don’t know about you but I find myself doing this a lot!
It occurred to me that if you could use this method to “draw people in” to an ebook or report then it would be quite a powerful tool.

Then I discovered a way to do it
And about 5 minutes after that…I hit upon an idea….
What if I could take an ebook…any ebook..either my own or a good quality PLR title that had been re-purposed and make “look inside” versions and sell them ..perhaps in a monthly members site.
This is what I mean…

>> Take a look here at the demo <<

Now I will be totally upfront with you. I want to see if there is a demand for these products before I decide whether I should put the time in. I have tested it and I have given it to a couple of pals but here is where it gets a real test with real users.
I toyed with the idea of charging a few bucks for this and making a bit of moolah but I figured it would be better to give this away 100% for FREE to get it into the hands of more people.
All I ask is that you use it to build your list (and sell the ebook if you like) and remember it if, in the future, I decide to make more of them.
So..Let me tell you what you will get for free today…
1. You will get a simple Windows software program that will enable you to make your own Flipbook version of Email Explosion (the flipbook in the demo just up the page)
2. You will be able to put YOUR opt-in form or YOUR buy button inside with just a couple of clicks.
3. The full ebook with resell rights
4. I am also giving you all of the graphics
5. I am also giving you the plug-in that will enable you to make the pop-up just like in the demo!
6. You get all of the instructions as well..but don’t worry…it is so simple a single cell amoeba could get it made in less than 15 minutes
I am using Warrior Plus so you will be taken through a “checkout” process but, don’t panic, you will not be paying anything. You will see a couple of offers but you don’t need to buy anything else from me to make this freebie work.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Register For This FREE Workshop

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.