[img]http://www.***Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam***/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/JV-Jedi-Training.png[/img]
The JV Jedi Training by Kevin Thompson
English + MP4 + PDF + MP3 + 193 MB

Kevin Thompson Swears Under Oath.

"I'll Transform YOU Into A JV Jedi, With The Power To Attract An Abundance Of A-List Entrepreneurs Who Will Gladly Endorse And Promote You...
So You Can Expand Your Marketing Message, Grow Your Business In A Powerful Way, And Tap Into An Extremely Profitable Long-Term Revenue Stream!"

Today we're here to talk about collaborating, partnering and doing joint ventures, but not just any ole joint venture, and certainly NOT the kind of thing most people think about when they hear the words "joint venture".

[Image: kevin_speaking2-300x228.png]
What we're actually talking about is a tested and proven process that will attract an abundance of A-List Entrepreneurs
who will gladly endorse and promote you. so you can expand your
marketing message, grow your business in a powerful way and tap into an
extremely profitable long-term revenue stream.

A process that will allow you to easily create relationship capital and convert it into untold millions in financial capital.

Because the fact is, relationship capital is what leads to financial capital.
"When You Get The Relationship Piece Right.The Financial Piece Naturally Takes Care Of
The process I'm about to share with you is the very same process I've already used to make $13.5 Million. and that number continues to grow on a daily basis.

This process is so powerful that it's earned me a reputation as "The
JV Jedi". and that reputation reaches far beyond the circles I'm
actively engaged in.

This process is so powerful. that if you took everything else away from me.

My existing prospect list, my current clients, my existing business relationships, my existing products. take EVERYTHING away.

And knowing what I know today about partnering, collaborating and doing joint ventures. within 30 days I'd be generating a very nice income for myself, starting from scratch, by using this very same process.

And here's the most exciting part about the process I'm about to share with you.

Though I do have long-term ongoing relationships with my partners, simply because they're so happy with the kind of experience and results I'm able to deliver for them. our initial project typically goes from
idea to execution, meaning idea to money in the bank. in less than 30 days.

I've partnered with everyone you can imagine, from people inside my own industry, to people who are completely outside of my own industry, where in the early days, we initially wondered if it would even work.

I began collaborating and partnering with A-List Entrepreneurs long before I ever had a subscriber or customer base of my own.

With the value proposition I presented, most of them didn't care whether I had a list of prospects or customers.

To this day, many of my partners don't require (or even ask for) any reciprocity because I'm able to provide so much value and deliver such
an incredible experience for them.
"What We're Talking About Is NOT An"I'll Promote You If You Promote Me" Proposit
People promote me because I bring incredible value to the table, I make my partner look like a rock star in front of their audience, what I have to offer is extremely valuable, and I deliver a great experience for everyone involved.

When we collaborate, partner and do joint ventures this way, the revenue is typically realized in less than 30 days, there's no
advertising costs or financial risk, it gives us the opportunity to collaborate with like-minded people so we can both put our best foot
forward, and most of all. it provides a unique win-win-win experience for us, our partner, and all the customers who ultimately get to invest
in, and benefit from what we do together.

And this is great because as you continue to move forward, providing this kind of unique experience for everyone, word spreads very
quickly.and just as quickly, YOU gain a reputation for doing what you do, which causes even more A-List people to want to partner and collaborate with you.

Before you know it, you've gotmore opportunities than you can take advantage of, which forces you to
choose only the very best ones.

And I speak from experience when I tell you, this is a GREAT position to be in.

As I mentioned. since doing my very first joint venture project in June of 2007 I've made $13.5 Million to date. SOLELY by collaborating, partnering and doing joint ventures with other A-List Entrepreneurs.

As a result, I now have the privilege and honor of sharing what I've discovered with people like yourself who are now successfully applying
The JV Jedi Process to their own businesses.

Depending on where you're at in your own life right now.

That 13.5 Million Dollar Figure May

Or May Not Seem Like A Big Number.

.and it's really irrelevant, because here's what you need to know:

Thisincome was made completely on my own terms, partnering ONLY with A-List people who were an absolute pleasure to collaborate with, so we could provide massive value to the people we served. while never having to
sacrifice our time freedom, our core values, our families or anything else that was important to us.

Anyone who's been a partner (or a connector) and experienced "The JV Jedi Process"
for themselves can attest to the success we've had, the lives we've
impacted, the income we've made, and the ease at which we've done so.

Because I've fine-tuned The JV Jedi Process so well over the years, I'm now able to simply rinse. lather. repeat. and in most cases it takes less than 90 minutes of our time for my partner and I
to do a project that makes us anywhere from $13,004.00 on the low end. to $187,618.00 on the high end.

So kudos to you for being here, because once you understand this unique process, you'll literally be able to attract an abundance of
A-List entrepreneurs who will gladly endorse and promote you. so you can expand your marketing message, grow your business in a powerful way and tap into this extremely profitable long-term revenue stream.

That being said, there are definitely some pitfalls you need to be aware of.

Even the most well-intentioned of people tend to get tripped up when
it comes to collaborating, partnering and doing joint ventures, and I
want to make sure that doesn't happen to you.

[Image: a-list-seal.png]As I've been sharing The JV Jedi Process with my private clients, it's been so rewarding to see the results they're getting and the impact they're making.

When you couple that with the experience I had at Joe Polish's Annual
Genius Network Event and getting that unexpected call from Jay Abraham,
it made me realize that I needed to start sharing The JV Jedi Process with a lot more A-List entrepreneurs, and the reason is simple.

A-List people are sick and tired
of the 'old school" methods of doing joint ventures because they want
to do something worthwhile, with inspiring people who actually want to
make a difference in this world.

A-List people are sick and tired of posers trying to operate in our sacred joint venture space. who are in it solely on the money.

of the "me, me, me mentality" of those who are only focused themselves
and their own selfish interests. rather than collaborating together for
the greater good of everyone involved. including the customer.

of the "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" mentality and are no
longer willing to participate in the "I'll promote you, but when I do,
you're going to owe me" conversation.

Code:
http://www.nitroflare.com/view/6559A7D948851F2/kev.part1.rar
http://www.nitroflare.com/view/400ECABF1A41427/kev.part2.rar
http://www.nitroflare.com/view/96E62D2571780C4/kev.part3.rar

Code:
http://k2s.cc/file/e373d1c093157/kev.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/c69e874f84b24/kev.part2.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/d6b9429187f50/kev.part3.rar