Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member
      Time Online
      1 Hour 11 Minutes 8 Seconds

Thumbs down gorillabulkemail.com Are Scammers WARNING!! must read

I recently started getting heavily back into selling on fiverr and i have a gig that requires a linkedin scraper, so as everybody does i googled "Linkedin scraper" and unluckily I came across this website

Gorillabulkemail.com

Now silly me not knowing that there are actual fraudulent individuals out there on the internet (Duh!, Nieves little me) i bought their Linkedin scraper, but before i bought it i asked what there refund policy is and i was told by one of there customer support people that they have an EXCELLENT! refund policy (Coughs and rollseyes)

No they don't!, just for your FYI

I have this linkedin scraper installed on my computer which cost me $75 and guess what??, yep you got it, it doesn't work

So i got one of their tech support people to come onto my computer through teamview and even they! saw that the program does not work, so anyway 24 hours later they tried to tell me that its my linkedin account thats the problem because i must have active members on my linkedin for it to work, even though i have over 1500 members/groups on my account, there linkedin scraper also freezes and you have to open the task manager to close it, but ofcourse its still my linkedin account thats the problem according to them

ITS NOT MY LINKEDIN ACCOUNT, IT'S YOUR SOFTWARE THAT SUCKS AND IS DEFECTIVE!

sorry for shouting but it seems like after money has been exhcanged with people they suddernly go all deaf, it's amazing that isn't it

All my other software works just fine on linkedin, funny how I do not have any problem at all with all my other linkedin software, hmmm

anyway, i tried to apply for a refund with paypal but being scammers themselves paypal would not refund me because its a digital product

so we live and learn, thats the moto of the story here, but i thought i would warn people so that the same thing does not happen to you as well, especially when it comes to this fraudulent website

avoid gorillabulkemail.com and their defective products, let me save you your hard earned cash and learn from my mistake in dealing with them.

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
    5 Months 14 Hours 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

Default Re: gorillabulkemail.com Are Scammers WARNING!! must read

thx for alert our EDE members

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 11 Hours 22 Minutes 40 Seconds

thanks man for this

Time Online
    18 Hours 24 Minutes 17 Seconds

I am truly sorry this has happened to you.
    I can't tell you the countless times this has happened to me,
    but thank you for letting us know so hopefully it will help
    another member from being scammed as well!!!
    Last edited by Gabby; 03-26-2015 at 02:48 AM.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 11 Minutes 8 Seconds

you're more than welcomed guys, i am sick! and tired of being scammed, i think i am a good guy and i never try and scam people because it really crushes your spirit and makes you want to just throw your arms up in the air and give up on ever making any legitimate money online and i would never want to make others feel like that. it really does stink

But i must say to all those who are feeling defeated or down who have also been scammed, i suggest you do exactly what i just did and immediately let everyone know who scammed you and how, use scrapebox to find all the blogs and forums and search for the keywords of the company or individual's sale pages who just scammed you and then get posting on all those blogs, forums and youtbe videos advertsing their products and state your story and let people know

because surprise surprise i just got a message from gorillabulkemail customer support begging to give me my money back, they actually started insisting i take my refund

fancy that hey!? lol

don't be a victim, take it into your own hands, paypal nor anybody else is going to help you, only you can help yourself

so my refund is processing, hmmm, amazing what abit of feet stamping and dogged persistence can do

thank you for allowing me to tell my story on this forum sir@blackhatx
    Last edited by jacksparow119; 03-26-2015 at 12:40 PM.

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
    5 Months 14 Hours 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

Post Re: gorillabulkemail.com Are Scammers WARNING!! must read

Quote Originally Posted by jacksparow119 View Post
    you're more than welcomed guys, i am sick! and tired of being scammed, i think i am a good guy and i never try and scam people because it really crushes your spirit and makes you want to just throw your arms up in the air and give up on ever making any legitimate money online and i would never want to make others feel like that. it really does stink

But i must say to all those who are feeling defeated or down who have also been scammed, i suggest you do exactly what i just did and immediately let everyone know who scammed you and how, use scrapebox to find all the blogs and forums and search for the keywords of the company or individual's sale pages who just scammed you and then get posting on all those blogs, forums and youtbe videos advertsing their products and state your story and let people know

because surprise surprise i just got a message from gorillabulkemail customer support begging to give me my money back, they actually started insisting i take my refund

fancy that hey!? lol

don't be a victim, take it into your own hands, paypal nor anybody else is going to help you, only you can help yourself

so my refund is processing, hmmm, amazing what abit of feet stamping and dogged persistence can do

thank you for allowing me to tell my story on this forum sir@blackhatx
    Nice to heard that your money refund is under processing now...hopefully you will get your money soon.....

Time Online
    18 Hours 24 Minutes 17 Seconds

Good for you, my friend and thanks for the followup. It is nice to hear that the good guys can still win sometimes. Congrats on taking the stand to NOT be a victim!!!
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote