Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Default Greatest Hits Mastermind By Affplaybook 2015

Greatest Hits Mastermind By Affplaybook 2015
      English + [1 mp4] + 3.98 GB

My name is David Ford - I'm the owner and founder of Aff Playbook. I got my start in affiliate marketing over 10 years ago when I was working an IT support job. It was a good job, but I was bored and had no opportunity to increase my income. I started looking for ways to make extra money and soon after found myself doing affiliate marketing. Within a year I was making 3x my 'real' job's salary. I quit my job, and never looked back.
      Over the years, I've been successful across many traffic sources and niches. I've consulted for companies, created my own products, and coached thousands of affiliates. In 2009 I started Aff Playbook as a way to offer coaching and interact with other affiliates. If you're interested, you can read more about me here.
      My goal with the forum is to help you build a successful affiliate business. Over the years I've seen so many affiliates who make a ton of money, but end up broke because they didn't think long term. My approach involves building your business so you don't have to sit and babysit campaigns all day, or have all your income wiped out overnight. Don't worry, I still teach how to build high income campaigns, but as part of your well diversified affiliate business. This is really what separates Aff Playbook from other resources.
      I really love running the forum, and I think it shows. I'm in there every single day answering questions and interacting with members. Aff Playbook has a great reputation in the industry, which directly benefits members. There are numerous affiliate networks who post in the forum and help members out. Affiliate networks often tell me how they love getting Aff Playbook members as affiliates because they have the knowledge to be successful.

Designed to help you succeed!
      Aff Playbook has more success stories than anyone
      Inside the forum, you'll find:
      Step by step lessons, case studies, and tips on popular traffic sources like PPV, PPC, Facebook, Plenty Of Fish, Mobile and more.
      SEO strategies, link building, niche sites, authority sites, datafeed sites, and plenty of other long term strategies.
      Lessons and guides focused on product and offer creation. Learn how to get started creating your own products or offers.
      Lessons on building landing pages, implementing code, & tracking. We also have free landing page templates and code samples ready to use.
      Business and productivity advice. Learn how to run your business for maximum profit and scalability.
      Successful affiliates, network owners, and traffic sources all happy to share their advice and help you grow your business.
      Tons of recent success stories, frequent contests, live webinars, and more.
      The forum is a very active community that people love to be a part of. Read about others success, laugh at the goofiness in the off topic section, make friends and network with successful people in the industry.

Code:
      http://www.nitroflare.com/view/5917AEBAB54D548/Mastermind_2015.part1.rar
      http://www.nitroflare.com/view/58F474CEB5A07A0/Mastermind_2015.part2.rar
      http://www.nitroflare.com/view/29F2E6D307AEDD0/Mastermind_2015.part3.rar
      http://www.nitroflare.com/view/5F8D3E2C542B28B/Mastermind_2015.part4.rar
      Last edited by fekooooooo; 03-19-2015 at 01:21 PM.

Time Online
    18 Hours 24 Minutes 17 Seconds

Default Re: Greatest Hits Mastermind By Affplaybook 2015

Filetut.com links are for premium member download only.
    Premium only download links are not permitted here.
    Please provide freely accessible download links only...
    Last edited by Gabby; 03-19-2015 at 06:11 AM.

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
    5 Months 14 Hours 23 Minutes 46 Seconds

Post Re: Greatest Hits Mastermind By Affplaybook 2015

OP you will be banned if you share premium download link.

Time Online
    N/A

sorry guys i removed them and will provid rg links with premium account

Time Online
    18 Hours 24 Minutes 17 Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by fekooooooo View Post
    sorry guys i removed them and will provid rg links with premium account
    Best to use something like http://mirrorcreator.com or http://multimirrorupload.com where several free download options may be picked.

•