Looking For A Product Idea?

6-Figure Marketer Reveals How To Quickly And Easily Build A Buyers List And Put Money In Your Pocket With Wordpress Plug-ins…

Many people looking to see success and make a solid income online really struggle with trying to come up with a product idea…

Most marketers think they must come up with an ebook, report, or video series that teaches others how to make money online…

Although reports and videos make great products, one of the easiest and most in-demand products a marketer can offer is a Wordpress Plug-in.

Wordpress plug-ins are great because anyone can enter the plug-in arena and make HUGE profits and build a responsive list… even if you have…

• No experience launching products
  • No reputation in the IM arena
  • No prior results or earnings proof

The best part is you can outsource the entire process and see results even if you’re a complete newbie and have never written a line of code in your life…

HI, I’m Kevin Fahey, and I’ve personally released several Wordpress Plug-ins with great results.

Plug-ins are great because they sell like hotcakes and really provide a lot of value to the users that buy them…

Over the years, I’ve had several people ask me how I’ve gone from plug-in idea to profit, so I decided to put together a special report that leaves no stones unturned when it comes to profiting with Wordpress plug-ins.

It’s called… WP Plug-In Creator

Inside, you’ll learn:

• How to come up with a plug-in idea that has demand and will sell… guaranteed!
  • The right way to price your first plug-in to maximize your sales and profits
  • How to get an army of affiliates promoting your new plug-in and driving sales through the roof
  • No coding knowledge?… no problem! The best way to find quality programmers to design your plug-in for a small investment
  • The right way to design and brand your plug-in to generate the most buzz possible
  • The one thing you must do before you launch your plug-in to ensure success… if you don’t do this… you WILL fail!
  • The best places to announce your upcoming launch to get affiliates begging to promote it for you
  • How to handle launch day and the best place to launch your new plug-in
  • How to handle support during and after your launch to maximize your sales, affiliates, and keep your new customers happy

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1047347-pennies-6-figure-marketer-reveals-how-quickly-easily-build-buyers-list.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.