My Final PLR Sale Before I Stop Selling PLR - Get Private Label Rights to Sean Mize's Core IM Business Portfolio of Training . . . You Can Resell, Repurpose, Copy, Build Your Own Empire Fast. . .

To: Clients of Sean Mize:

I'm in the process of re-building my business model, creating new training for 2015, and frankly, doing a lot of things differently. And I'm going to stop selling PLR (private label rights) but know that some folks may have missed out on previous plr offerings and want to snag PLR to my products before I stop selling PLR.
But for those who know me well, you probably know that in the last 7 years I've sold about $2 million worth of im style training, I've sold over $300,000 on the Warrior Forum alone, and I've created dozens and dozens of training programs, both full-length programs, and many, many more singles that I have sold as wsos.
(For those who don't know me, I don't mean to brag or anything like that, but if you don't know me, you may be wondering, who is this guy? I'm the Sean Mize of: Ezinearticles, the author of: Anyone Can Coach, and this youtube channel: Youtube Channel, among other places online (just google me to find more)
I don't have a 'screenshot' for 7 years of revenue, but here is a screen shot of just my WSO sales:

I've created dozens and dozens of trainings and training programs, and in the past I've made private label rights available. But I've decided that, as I make these changes in my business, I'm going to stop making my trainings available as private label rights.

But before I do, I've decided to hold one last final PLR sale because I don't want my existing im trainings to sit stagnant, instead I want to give YOU the opportunity to be able to resell them, or better yet, repurpose them for your own use, with your name on them, creating YOUR OWN information marketing "empire" the way I've done over the last 7 years.
There's so many ways you could do that, from creating your own website and adding a new product every month for the next 4 years, to creating a pen-named business over at udemy or many of the other training sites online, launching a new product each month for the next 4 years, and create a rock-solid products business just like I have, except you don't have to think of what to teach, you just copy what I've done.
Here's the thing, I've created over 50 rock-solid, evergreen training programs over the years in addition to the wsos I've created.

As you may know, over the years, I have created over 50 unique stand alone internet marketing niche training programs, with a retail value of over $10,000 if you sold each one just one time.
If you were to personally record over 500 hours of internet marketing training like I have, it would take you 500 hours. If your time is worth $20 per hour, that is $10,000 in time value.

Sales Page: http://www.infobusinessuniversity.com/vault/bigplrsale/bigplrsale.htm?inf_contact_key=ed19cb6ceb2fe8e0fc5 5e9e17f5c043c1d499f3eae7c8cd7d%E2%80%8B%C3%A2%C2%8 0%C2%8B40b13e43f3251dd

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.