Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 4 Days 17 Hours 5 Minutes 44 Seconds

Arrow [List Building Messiah] How To (LEGALLY) Use Content Created By Other People To Build Your List

To Anyone Struggling To Build A List…

“Finally Revealed…

How To (LEGALLY) Use Content Created By Other People To Build Your Email List, Send Unlimited Emails To Subscribers And Make $5-$100 Daily In The Process
      Imagine Entering A New Niche Today Without Having Any Knowledge About The Niche, And You Instantly Start Building A List Using Other People Content… LEGALLY”

From the desk of Mk Akan,

Dear Aspiring List Builder,

Have ever wanted to build an email list in a NICHE but was scared of starting because you didn't know anything in the niche?

Have you delayed building your list because you were scared of pretending to be a GURU?

Or perhaps you are worried about how to create content to send to your subscribers as emails?

If yes, then I have some good NEWS for you.

In the next 10 minutes you will discover a revolutionary list building strategy, where people who have no knowledge in a niche, can enter a niche TODAY, and start building a list …by legally using the content and knowledge of other experts.

Yes. You don’t need to be an expert or pretend to be one.

You don’t need to have a blog.

You don’t even need to know jack in your niche.

With This New System You Can Enter The Golf Market, The Weight Loss Market Or (Any Market You Like) And Immediately Start Building A List …Without Having Any Knowledge
      I know.

This is an outrageous BOLD claim…and you may be tempted to just close the page.

In fact, you are likely saying “this is just bullshit hype”.

But I promise you’ll soon discover that this is not empty hype or noise. You’ll see how this works

Here’s the fact.

If You Are A Complete Beginner In A Niche, YOU Can Still Build A LIST And Send Emails Without FEAR Or Pretending To Be A GURU.

Why?

Because you can use the content and knowledge freely found online.
      It’s not about plagiarism or infringing on other people’s copyright.

You won’t claim ownership of the content.

What this system does is show you how to legally leverage other peoples work and content.

The owners of the content will even be happy with you …because you’ll send them traffic.

They will even send you money for being their affiliate.

Let me say this again…

You Can Enter Any Niche And Build A List...Even Without Having The Knowledge...And Still Be LIKED, RESPECTED And VALUED By Subscribers.

And The BEST PART...

They will Read Your Emails and BUY What YOU Recommend.

Imagine building a list and the relationship with subscribers without writing any content or having knowledge on the niche.

You pick a niche today, set up your email marketing service and start building a list.

All you use is the content of the experts.

And The Experts Are Happy With YOU...Because You Make Them Money.

You’ll see how this works in a moment.

First, Who Am I And Why Should You Listen To Me?

My name is Mk Akan.

I don’t have an email list of 100 000 subscribers …but I do have a list of over 4000 subscribers.

I am a marketer like you and have helped other marketers solve their business problems and make money online.

I Have A Little Confession.

I am a lazy ass marketer and usually look for easy and simple ways to get stuff done faster and easier.

If something takes 2 hours, I look for ways to do it in 1 hour or less.

Because of this, I have piled up some up totally legal but notoriously effective bad ass hacks and tricks.

Most of my WSO products show this trend and this one is no different.

See What People Say About Me And My Products.

Now Let Me Reveal How I Discover This Secret List Building Strategy.
      I started my journey to make money online in 2008…and struggled for years with no success.

Years after struggling online, I heard about list building and the amount of money one can make, by just sending emails to your subscribers.

Like YOU, I heard gurus’ advice...

”the money is in the list”
      “The money is in the relationship with the list.”

So I Started Studying The Subject Like A Boy Preparing For An Exam

I bought courses and read all kinds of information about list building.
      Finally, I knew the steps.

• Pick a niche
      • Create a lead magnet
      • Join an email marketing service
      • Build a squeeze page
      • Create an auto responder sequence
      • Build traffic to squeeze page
      • Make offers to subscribers

I didn’t know everything fully but I knew enough to start.
      But there was a BIG problem.

I Felt Bad About Calling Myself An Expert And Was Scared Of What To Write In My Emails

The self-doubt killed me.

So I Delayed Building A List For Over A Year.

In my mind…I was trying to become an expert first.
      What a waste of time.

I was so worried about what to write in my emails.
      What if someone asked a questions and I could not answer.

That would blow my cover. Right?

Just think about it…

If You Plan To Build A List In The Golf Niche And You Have Never Held A Gold Stick In Your Life, How Would You Feel Calling Yourself An Expert Or Pretending To Be One?

Like a fraud and liar right?

This is the same way I felt about building a list in any niche.
      This is why I waited and delayed building my list.

Along with that …

• · I was scared no one would read my emails
      • · I didn’t know what to write and send to my subscribers as emails
      • · I was scared of making mistakes and pissing someone off

But One Day, I Finally Took A Bold Step And Started Building A List.

I struggled for a few months, and make all kinds of mistakes. For example, for the first few months, writing emails was a pain.

I would sit for hours staring at my laptop screen.

I messed up many things.

Slowly, using trial and error, and using information found in the products I bought, I started figuring out the different moving parts - 1 piece at a time.

Now I have a list of over 4000 subscribers ...and the list is growing daily.

If You Are Struggling To Build A List, You Are Likely Having The Same Fears And Difficulties. But Today…You Will Finally Overcome These Obstacles

Here’s the thing.

If you have been in internet marketing for 6 months or more, you likely know the basics about list building.

You have read emails, bought courses and read blog posts explaining what to do.
      You may know about how to create a report to give away.

You likely know how to set up a squeeze. (At least a little the idea of it)

You know how to sign up on Aweber or GetResponse. (At least the idea)

You may not know everything …but you know something about list building. .

Like Me, Those Things Are Not The Main Problem.

The main problem is the fear you have about how to create content for your subscribers.

What to email to write to subscribers.

The fear of lying to people that you are a guru or expert…when you know deep down, you’re not.

Most people say you need to position yourself as an expert to your list. They say you have to know your niche knowledge before you can help your subscribers.

This is good and fine. It’s highly recommended.

But The Fact Is …You Can’t Become A True Expert In 30 Days Or 90 Days Or 120 Days…

Like Gladwell revealed in his book,Outliers

It Takes 10 000 Hours To Become A True Expert In Anything.

People may naively assume you are one…but deep down you know you’re not.

In your mind, telling a subscriber you’re a guru feels wrong.
      You feel like a liar, cheat or fraud.

You get worried about lying to subscribers.

How do I know all of this?

I know because this is the same way I felt when I wanted to build my list.
      I was exactly in your shoes.

Now , Even If You Don’t Believe Your Need 10 000 Hours …You Will Agree That You Need A Lot Of Practice To Be Good At Anything.

So if you want to build a list in golf (for example), do you have to wait till after you play 10 000 hours of golf before you can become a true and confident expert?

Do you have that amount of time?
      Well, I don’t.

And that why I used and recommend using a method that does not require being an expert.

This method helps you build your list fast by legally leveraging other people’s knowledge and content.

And these experts are happy about it.

In Fact, They Send You Affiliate Commission And Thank You For Growing Their Business.

Would you want to know how to build you list using this system?
      Alright.

There Are 2 Ways To Do It…But I’ll Give You A Hint For 1 Method.

Do you know the Huffington Post?

Do you know this news website makes millions by curating news from other sites?

They give attribution and do It legally …but the leverage on the content of other sites for their website.

Can you see how you can use something similar to build your LIST?
      How do you position yourself like The Huffington Post?

There’s a special way to do it…and …In the course, I reveal, step by step exactly how to use this strategy to build you LIST.

You won’t even curate anything on any blog like the Huffington post.

It is much simpler. And all the details will be revealed to YOU.

When I First Revealed This A Few Months Ago On A Facebook Group, People Loved The Post, Liked It And Made Comments.

Newbie list builders thanked me for it.

I decided to expand on the method and build a list with it.
      It’s my first FREE WSO.

See what a subscriber and reader said about this unique method.

I immediately realized that people would appreciate a more comprehensive, step by step break down of the methods.

And that’s exactly what I have done and is presenting to YOU.

So This Is What I Did For YOU.

I broke down this unique list building strategy into a step by step process, revealing in great details how YOU can use it to build your list.

It is titled:

List Building Messiah

In it, you discover, step by step, How to Build Your List, and the Relationship with Your Subscribers by Legally Using Other People’s Content And Knowledge.

You’ll discover how to write unlimited emails using other peoples content and even get paid affiliate commissions in the process.

You’ll get a PDF and audio mp3 (40 minutes long) recording explaining the strategy in details.

In The Course You’ll Discover The Following:

1. step by step , how you, with no knowledge in the niche , can enter a niche today and start building your list today…using content created by other experts

2. 2 simple strategies for building your list and sending emails by legally using other people’s content

3. The exact 1st email to send to your subscribers to ensure this strategy works well. (If you get the first email wrong you will sound like a liar and fraud). You get the exact email template.

4. The exact places get expert content in your niche (this takes few minutes)

5. The exact way to present the content so you don’t break copyright rules or do anything illegal.

6. How to get the expert, whose content you use, to send you money and affiliate commissions. ( imagine using their content and still get paid for it)

7. The exact words and statements to make in your emails to get subscribers to trust you…even if you are a newbie

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1029273-list-building-messiah-how-legally-use-content-created-other-people-build-your-list.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 25 Minutes 55 Seconds

Default Re: [List Building Messiah] How To (LEGALLY) Use Content Created By Other People To Build Your List

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 53 Minutes 21 Seconds

Default Re: [List Building Messiah] How To (LEGALLY) Use Content Created By Other People To Build Your List

Thank for the share - the link is down, can you please reload

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
    5 Months 1 Week 4 Days 17 Hours 5 Minutes 44 Seconds

Post Re: [List Building Messiah] How To (LEGALLY) Use Content Created By Other People To Build Your List

Quote Originally Posted by Pennya08 View Post
    Thank for the share - the link is down, can you please reload
    here you go....

http://ge.tt/2a6kwz72/v/0

Time Online
    2 Minutes 11 Seconds

Thumbs up Re: [List Building Messiah] How To (LEGALLY) Use Content Created By Other People To Build Your List

Thank you for sharing this clever method!

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks

•