Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Default What is the web hosting ?

Hi

What is the web hosting ?

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: What is the web hosting ?

Web hosting is when you upload files to the internet. These files can be images, videos, documents, html files etc.

You can read and learn more about it here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_hosting_service

Time Online
    N/A

Nice to see your replay.Thanks

Time Online
    N/A

Once upon a time, companies that had a web site had their own server. They applied for domain name and got an IP address (the numbers the routers need to send traffic to the site) assigned and set up their server at their own location.
    Unfortunately, unless the company had a full time Internet Technology technician or guru on site, any problems with the server or it's connection took the web site off line.

Server hosting companies came about, and put up servers in data centers. Each physical server can handle many individual web sites, so the cost of the service was reduced over time as competition increased and costs of the actual server hardware and high bandwidth connections decreased.

Today, you can get a web hosting account from a wide variety of providers at prices from around $8 or $10 a month, up to whatever you have to pay for a high bandwidth, dedicated server. Most people (and even companies) do very well with a shared server account, where their web site is on a server that also supports other sites. I personally have several sites, even under a single hosting account on Hostgator, and the cost for hosting runs me around $15 a month for a business accont that can support several domains.

Hosting is separate from the cost of the domain names is separate. Most people can do very well with a single domain name (around $10-12 per year) and a personal account at $8-10 per month. Prices for hosting can be less if you pay a year at a time.

Beyond paid hosting, there are also some hosting companies that will provide free hosting, but I've never been a fan of the resultant branding that usually appears on every page. I also have the same issue for some of the other free things out there, like free wordpress sites. Yes, you can get a web site up for free on wordpress.com, but the flexibility and control is much less than if you have a paid hosting account.

I've used several hosting providers over the years, and currently have most of my accounts on Hostgator, which is doing quite well for me the past couple of years.

Time Online
    N/A

im with mediasonica they offer some great deals ive been with them over a year

Time Online
    N/A

web hosting is nothing but services....web hosting allows companys topost a website or web page into the internet...

ISO 27001 Certification in Qatar

•