• Becoming a top instructor on Udemy is challenging. This course makes it a lot easier for you than it was for me! You can skip the painful learning process and see exactly what you need to know about becoming a bestselling teacher on Udemy! Watch the preview video above now to see exactly what is possible for you when you take this course!
  • In 2013, I created my first Udemy course and was frustrated with the review process. After spending hours creating my course and getting it rejected, I spent months thinking Udemy was not worth my time. Finally, I tried again and got the course approved on the marketplace and struggled to make a few sales.
  • In 2014, I gave up on sales and made the course free. After getting thousands of students enrolled and exceptional positive feedback, I made the course paid again and got it included in the daily deals. A year after thinking I failed, I made $6,500 in November 2014. Now I have a formula that consistently works for me to create exceptional courses. You can enroll in this course to learn this formula and apply it to creating what you love!

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/instructor/?couponCode=UP1222