Products From Thin Air

In less than 30 minutes, I am going to show you how to quickly create unique, high value information products from thin air without having to write an ebook, hire a ghostwriter, or use PLR

I promise you this…

if you can talk on the phone then you can leverage the power of experts to create your own unique information products proven to sell

From the Oregon Outback
Mike Darling

Dear Frustrated Marketer:
Creating and selling your own information products is the key to controlling your own destiny in internet marketing. Why be an affiliate marketer and get only a percent of the profits, when you can sell your own product and keep 100% of the profits?
But creating your own unique information product can be a lot of work. Especially if you are new to a niche.
The solution is easy.

Let someone else create information products for you.
For free.
Yes, you heard me. Have someone create a unique, high quality information products for you for FREE.
I’m going to take you by the hand and show you an easy and fast system to create high value information products… and you don’t even have to be an expert in the topic!

Introducing…

How to Create High Value and Unique information products From Thin air by interviewing experts

Let me tell you a story.
Denise Beins and I chatted one morning over Skype about what we learned about creating an information product in a really hot niche – the public speaking niche. This niche is evergreen, and tons of tons of money changes hands in this niche.

During our conversation, I turned on the record button, and what we got on that recording is pure gold. We didn’t hold anything back.
During this call, we tell you the exact system that we used to create an comprehensive and content heavy information product by interviewing 16 different experts.
In this freewheeling discussion, we opened up with each other, and shared the process of making “Products From Thin Air” including:

• how we discovered the niche,
  • how we found the experts,
  • how we leveraged the contacts we already had into getting more expert interviews,
  • how we contacted them and set up interviews,
  • how we recorded those interviews,
  • what we did with the audio files, and
  • we even share with you the free software tools that we used.

Sales Page: http://productsfromthinair.com

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.