Course Description

I have recorded this course because there are so many who suffer alone at the hands of bullies and feel isolated as many bullies work in groups to elevate themselves from their own insecurities and so depend on the gang or group to support their bullying needs. What you will get from this program is interactive lessons that with teach you a powerful but simple technique to let go the negative feelings you have been made to feel and because the mind and body are connected you will become stronger psychologically and may become less attractive to the person or persons who have been bullying you.. The technique is called EFT and I am a therapist who has been using it with my clients since 2006 with outstanding results so much so that I was inspired to record this and many other programs like it. You are going to be taught how to apply EFT and how it can influence the body with a simple breathing exercise. Then after experiencing the mind body connection or psychosomatic ( Psycho in the mind ) ( Somatic in the body ) you will be guided through a interactive experience with EFT to eliminate the negative feelings you have been feeling caused by bullying. You will then be offered a mopping up section to remove any fragments of bad feelings that remain . Then we are going to program your mind with suggestions of self confidence with a hypnotic recording that being a clinical Hypnotherapist I have recorded for you also.

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/let-go-feelings-of-being-bullied-program/?couponCode=Free+pass#/