Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Post Resellerscene Hosting Company

I was used resellerscene hosting long time ago i was very much satisfied with them but i did not check my email regularly once day i saw the company shutdown i don't know why? and i lost 3 website data. Anybody know why the company suddenly stop their service?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Money_Making View Post
    I was used resellerscene hosting long time ago i was very much satisfied with them but i did not check my email regularly once day i saw the company shutdown i don't know why? and i lost 3 website data. Anybody know why the company suddenly stop their service?
    December 1st, 2009

Dear Valued Customer of ResellerScene,

I regret to inform you that due to financial instability, ResellerScene LLC will be going out of business. Due to the economic downturn, ResellerScene operations have greatly slowed down and it no longer seems viable for ResellerScene to continue.

This decision is one that was hard to make and even harder to accept. I have personally made connections with many of ResellerScene's customers in the past two years of operations, and it deeply saddens me that I can no longer run a company for many who have called it 'home' for the past two years. I understand that for most, this decision may come as a shock, and I apologize for the lack of performance on the side of management to keep ResellerScene's finances in the green.

ResellerScene will continue to operate as normal until January 15th, 2009. All services provided by ResellerScene LLC will continue and no interruption of service will take place until January 15th, 2009.

It is highly recommended that near the date of dissolution, all clients who remain on the ResellerScene machines actively retain backups of their data, and prepare to migrate to a new host.

Regarding billing and future invoices. I have already begun to take necessary action to contact those who have pre-paid more than 1 month's worth of service (clients who are on a quarterly, semi-annual, or annual subscription) to refund a pro-rated amount for the time unused. Due to the number of ResellerScene clients, this task may take some time to get sorted. The Billing Department is currently handling this task with top priority and will appreciate the patience and understanding of the customers who have quarterly, semi-annual or annual subscriptions. The pro-rated amount will begin as of December 1st, 2009. The cut-off date will be January 15th, 2009. The difference will be returned in the same payment method in which you paid for your invoice (PayPal or Credit Card)

For the remaining clients who have recently paid their invoice, your service will continue without interruption. The Billing Department will pro-actively cancel all future invoices after December 8th, 2009, for all active paying clients. This is to ensure that you do not pay for service beyond the dissolution date of January 15th, 2009.

New clients who have recently signed up within the last 30 days are entitled to a refund of your invoice, or you can continue to use our service until the dissolution date of January 15th, 2009.

If you have an active PayPal subscription, it is highly recommended to cancel the subscription. If you need assistance, please contact the billing department and we will help you in canceling your active PayPal Subscription.

Active clients are in no way bound to use ResellerScene's services until the dissolution date of January 15th, 2009, and can freely begin to migrate their data to a new host.

If you wish to cancel your service prior to the dissolution date or prior to your invoice payment, please contact the billing helpdesk and we will cancel your invoice.

If you have recently paid for your invoice, but wish to cancel, no refund of the invoice will be given unless you are a new client with a service that is less than 30 days active. Our services will continue as normal until January 15th, 2009. We will also pro-actively cancel invoices after the cut-off date of December 8th, 2009. You may cancel at anytime prior to the dissolution date.

If you have further concerns about your account, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] .

During this time, we anticipate a large amount of ticket volume concerning the dissolution of the company and we highly advise you to contact Kevin personally at his e-mail address instead of using the helpdesk if you have concerns. If you require technical support, it is advised to continue using the helpdesk as normal. If you have a billing concern, you may contact the Billing Department using the helpdesk. All other inquiries, please contact Kevin via e-mail at [email protected] .

This notice will be sent out on December 1st, December 15th, and once again on January 1st. This action will better serve to inform all active clients of the dissolution. Please be aware of the duplicate copies during this period.

I am deeply saddened with the turn of events that have led up to the dissolution of ResellerScene LLC. It has been an amazing two years and it has been a pleasure hosting your websites. I thank you for your on-going support and understanding in this matter.

Best Regards,

Kevin Lee
    CEO
    ResellerScene LLC

•