Build A List
Of 3,621 Subscribers...
And Start Making Bank Fast!

I bet you've heard this one - "The Money Is In The List" right?

You might have even given it a shot before, only to buy traffic, then you made ZERO sales.

That was me. I tried and tried to build a responsive list.

Don't get me wrong...I built a list alright, but nobody seemed to want to buy anything.

So I went on a hunt.

I wanted to find out the TRUTH about Solo Ad Sellers..

I mean, most folks (like me) STRUGGLE to create a responsive list to begin with, so HOW ON EARTH can someone build a huge list, one so BIG, that they can sell their traffic, and do it FAST???

I initially tried to build a list, and I had NO IDEA what I was doing. I bought WSO's on the subject that were so WRONG in what they taught I was PULLING MY HAIR OUT!

One guy said to use Adfly... [GROAN]. Adfly is garbage traffic.

Another said buy solo ads from __________.com and then just "Churn and Burn".

Guess what, that model turned out to be GARBAGE traffic as well, plus I couldn't put my heart into something that wasn't providing value.

On my quest for the truth about Solo Ad Sellers, I thought, who better to ask, than to get it from the source? So I started getting cozy with a few dozen of them, you know, really digging up background info on a LOT of them. I was digging through Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and even sending a few PM's right here on the Warrior Forum.

Out of 50 prospects, and dozens of emails, private messages, and Facebook messages I sent, I finally got 5 expert Solo Ad Sellers to share the deepest inner workings of their businesses.

These 5 Solo Ad Sellers held nothing back about their businesses, and let me in on TONS of great information and tactics that I've been unable to find anywhere else!

These guys & gals KNOW WHAT WORKS!

If you are serious about building a list, then you NEED TO KNOW how to do it right, otherwise you're throwing good money after bad by buying Solo Ads blindly.

Buying and testing solo ad sellers blindly can get REAL EXPENSIVE, REAL QUICK.

Introducing…

"Confessions Of A Solo Ad Seller"

What's Inside? Glad You Asked.

************************************************** *************************************

• Interview with Solo Ad Seller Nick Stoicoff (30 minutes - List Size 20,000).

• Interview with Solo Ad Seller Dylan Young (42 minutes - List Size 65,000).

• Interview with Solo Ad Seller Yury Novitsky (39 minutes - List Size 12,500).

• Interview with Solo Ad Seller Emelia Cebe (39 minutes - List Size 7,000).

• Interview with Solo Ad Seller Nataliya Piterova (27 minutes - List Size 10,000).

What will you learn? I take the gloves OFF. No Pansy Questions Asked Here!

• What you absolutely MUST do to make your solo ads PAY for themselves - Get this wrong and it's game over before it ever got started!

• How to keep your list LOVING YOU!

• Where to find (and advertise) QUALITY Solo Ad Sellers.

• Why you shouldn't ignore non-English speaking countries' traffic.

• Why you should RUN when someone says their traffic is 98% USA or UK traffic (and why only 70-75% Tier 1 subscribers - English speaking countries) is a GOOD thing.

• One website you should probably AVOID when buying Solo Ads.

• Why buying cheap traffic is MORE EXPENSIVE than the "more expensive" traffic and how the "more expensive" traffic is CHEAPER!

• What to look for when choosing a Solo Ad Seller (do they really give a crap about YOU?).

• Why you shouldn't use only one autoresponder service.

• Why it's a good idea to REMOVE some people from your list and how to do it.

• How to warm up a cold list.

• Why you should regard (most) testimonials with extreme skepticism and how to get the TRUTH before you buy.

• And Much MORE!!!

BONUS Interview with Gavin Birchall (25 minutes - List size 10,000).

Gavin is a product creator EXTRAORDINAIRE!

He KNOWS how to take the bull by the horns and create VALUE for folks fortunate enough to find him...He's the REAL DEAL!

Gavin's coaching costs HUNDREDS of Dollars PER HOUR and you get 30 minutes of it here (value $77).

Plus you'll also get Gavin's "Knockout Profits Solo Ad Case Study", where he details how he got 1,084 new subscribers, added 59 buyers, and made $928.89 using solo ads, along with WHERE he bought those solo ads!

Wait! You also get Stefan Ciancio’s Superior Marketing Blueprint
(Value $97).

AND, You'll get access to Gary Baker’s Solo Ad Survival Kit.
This kit includes Gary’s entire 10 years of buying, testing and re-testing
thousands of solo ads and solo ad sellers.

Plus you'll get my...

100% 60 Day Money Guarantee

If for ANY REASON, your aren't 100% happy, just let me know, and I'll send you a refund right away...
No Questions asked.

You'll also get...

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1017547-confessions-solo-ad-seller-build-list-3-621-subscribers-start-making-bank-fast.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.