Meet the lady my kids lovingly refer to as “Memaw”.
She’s 54 and delightful to be around.Despite her bright outlook she unfortunately suffers incredible physical and
health related illnesses that have haunted her from the day she was born.
From age 6, Mom was diagnosed with type l diabetes, a very serious and crippling disease and has suffered mountainous related challenges her entire life.
At the age of “52” she finally had to give up working in the mortgage and banking industry after 30 years because her health situation just couldn’t handle the relentless environment any longer.
People told her she was “done for” and would never be able to continue a professional working career again.
But you don’t know my momma.
She fought for her life’s revenge and for her life.
I’m proud to call her “mom”. She raised my brother and I with solid morals and ethics for living.
She taught us about hard work and diligence and to always, above all else, treat others as we would want to be treated.
Those life lessons have made a massive impact on my adult life.
Being a father of two, I’ve strived to provide my own family with not only a safe financial atmosphere but also to instill in my children the same moral compass that she passed on to me.
This eventually lead to me building a successful online business that puts food on the table and pays the bills on a regular basis while allowing me to spend precious time with my family.
I was overjoyed to turn the tables and teach my mother something, how to use the internet to make extra cash, despite the crippling obstacles in her way.
We’ve spent several months working to find something that would fit into her limitations.
We literally tried everything.
We found that the things she tried were either:

• Too expensive
  • Too technical
  • Too much work in one sitting
  • Unclear and missing a lot of detail
  • Just not working

But just the other day, everything changed.
We FINALLY found the perfect method that works for her, not the other way around.
It’s so simple yet powerful.
And it’s not surprising that it actually works well.
She built an email list of over 194 people in less than 48 hours. That’s crossing a mountain in itself.
But she also generated $38.42 the very next day.
That may not seem like much, but that’s a HUGE win for someone who's been struggling to make their first dollars online.
We used methods that are extraordinarily simple.
They have to be. With her condition she simply can’t concentrate on certain tasks for long periods of time.
In fact, I’ve been doing this same method for ages. It’s time tested and remains one of the least complex methods on earth.
We also came to the realization that others could benefit from this same formula. And because we both believe in the golden rule, we decided to share this information with you.
Would it be a huge WIN if you built a list yourself and made some extra money? Would it help if you could spend less time making money and more time with the important stuff?
My mother and I would love to help you.
We want to keep your barrier to entry low as well.
By offering such a low price, you’ll get access to this step-by-step video guide while we earn your patronage. It’s a WIN - WIN.
And don’t worry about any risk. If this doesn’t work for you we wouldn’t want to keep your hard earned dollars. We get it.
When you pick this up you’ll get a 45 minute video walking you though the whole process, step-by-step.
As a bonus, I thought it would be interesting to interview my mom and ask what made the process easy from her viewpoint. How she overcame any personal challenges and other things she might want to share.
This will help you see it from a completely different angle and mindset. And it may resonate with your own situation.

Sales Page: http://www.themilliondollarmarketer.com/grandmas-profit-revenge

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.