Dear Frustrated Warrior, This is where you would expect to see overly-hyped false promises, right?
Isn’t this where we are supposed to tell you that in the next 10 minutes, if you purchase this product you are going to become an instant millionaire and live that internet marketing dream by simply pushing a button?
By the “rules of marketing” that’s what we are supposed to tell you. But truth be told, that’s not our style.
We truly are sorry, but if you expect us to make these false promises to you right now to mess with your emotions, that’s not going to happen.
Don’t get us wrong, we are going to share some information with you that can completely change your financial situation and make your online business take off, but we will not make any over-hyped false promises and show you fake screenshots here….that’s simply not how we do things.
If you want those, hit the back button and there are plenty others who will happily accept your PayPal payment when they wouldn’t even sell their own product to their Mom.
Instead of hyping things up here, we just want to be real with you fellow warriors and briefly tell you about our story (don’t worry, we will keep this short).
Many of you know Shane Farrell and I from our previous products. Even though we consider ourselves to be successful at what we do right now, trust us when we say it wasn’t always like that.
In fact, if one specific event didn’t happen there is a good chance Shane and I wouldn’t be where we are today.
So what one specific event happened that put us in the position that we are in today? Well, by sheer luck we both found ourselves in the same mastermind group a couple years ago in the solo ad selling niche.
The group got too big as tends to happens when people chase money over teaching people and we broke off to form our own small mastermind with 5 other members of that group. While we were using the same method as the group format, when it was just the 7 of us and not the 500+ members, something remarkable happened that we didn’t expect…
Our businesses grew, profits increased, network strengthened and the method became more effective and streamlined.
We now were accountable to the others in the group and held other members accountable for their actions.
I am not going to bore you to death and tell you how we both stumbled into that group, but long story short…if we never found ourselves in that group we probably wouldn’t have reached the level of success that we are at today.
Now at this point you might be asking one of two questions:
1) What is a Mastermind group?
2) Why are Mastermind groups important?
Let’s start off by answering the first question…
Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill…Many of you have read that book before. For those of you that haven’t, it’s a classic book that every business owner (AKA you) should read.
One of the main chapters talked about the importance of being part of a mastermind group if you want to achieve success beyond what you ever dreamed possible.

But what is a “Mastermind Group”?

Let’s take a look at what Napoleon Hill defines it as…
“The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.”
He continues…
“No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind [the master mind].”
So now that you understand what a mastermind group is, why is it important?
Simply put, it nearly guarantees your success!
Don’t believe us? Try this…
Your income in life is determined by the average of your five closest friends. Used in internet marketing, if you hang out chasing methods in the forums everyday with everyone else, your income is determined by that.
When you join a mastermind group in any niche and stick to a basic foundation method with other successful marketers, your income will rise up to meet theirs…Newbies become experienced marketers in a rapid timeframe. Experienced marketers refine and hone their skills and income scales even faster.
Not good enough for you yet? Ponder these examples…
..take some time to think of a few of your favorite internet marketers. Who are the marketers you purchase products from? Who are the marketers you respect and purchase just about everything they release? Who are the top marketers in your chosen niche in anything from Amazon to List Building, Product Creation to SEO and beyond…
Now ask yourself this…
“Are they doing this alone or do they have a small group of people who all support each other?”
We can guarantee you that every single one of these marketers has a small (but tight) group of people they can rely on to support them every step of the way.
Now we know what you are thinking. You are thinking “Shane and Bryan, that’s great and all…I can see how owning my own Secret Mastermind Group can help me make it online, but I have NO authority. Nobody would want to be part of my Mastermind group”.
Well, we am here to tell you that’s where you are DEAD WRONG!
It’s possible for you to put together your own group starting today!
Imagine how amazing it would be to have a group of fellow marketers who all work together to help each other’s businesses grow.
And the coolest part is it doesn’t even matter what niche you are in. You can put together a mastermind group in any niche and you can all bring each other to the top!
You see, when you all work together you create an unstoppable force and your success becomes nearly guaranteed.
You will view this group as your family. You will all talk to each other on a daily basis, you will all bounce ideas off each other, and you will all see daily growth in your business.
However, you can’t just create a mastermind group and expect it to become an instant success.
You need to follow a very specific formula if you want to create a powerful Mastermind Group…
…and you can get your hands on that formula today!

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.