Do You Want Access To HUNDREDS of Marketing Campaigns That Brought In New Patients, Clients and Customers? Just One Idea From This Goldmine Of Marketing Ideas Could Lead To A Huge Profit Windfall For Your Business

“Discover How To ‘Legally Steal’ Proven GKIC-Style Marketing Campaigns That Have Raked In A 72%...532%...Even A Whopping 16000% ROI So You Can Stop ‘Guessing’ What Works In Your Marketing And Start Profiting.”

Each Of These Marketing Samples Were Presented By Our 11 GKIC “Marketer Of The Year” Finalists At Our $2000-Per-Head SuperConference in 2012 And 2013—But You’ll Get Them For A Song!

left to get the Marketer Of The Year Package with the
FULL bonus package (worth $297 alone) and save $100

Get The Real-World Examples These Finalists Used To Boost Their Business Up To 600% So You Can Save TONS Of Time ‘Reinventing The Wheel’ When Creating Your Promotions!

Dear Savvy Marketer,

Here’s what we’ve got: For the first time ever we’ve gathered the sales materials from the “Marketer of the Year” competition from the past 2 years and made them available for you to “shamelessly swipe and deploy” for your own business.

Now if you’re not familiar with our Marketer of the Year competition, here’s the scoop:

At every SuperConference we choose a handful of lucky marketers who use GKIC-style marketing to duke it out in an “American Idol” type competition. Each participant has 15 minutes to persuade the hundreds of attendees at the Conference to vote for them as Marketer of the Year.

This involves presenting every single postcard, sales letter, shock and awe package…everything they used that year to boost their business using GKIC-style marketing.

They share what worked and what didn’t. They also shared the results of each piece as well. And at the end of the competition, the audience votes and the Marketer of the Year is crowned.

Here’s what this means to you:

You’ll Get To “Swipe And Deploy” Their Best Marketing Pieces So You Can Leapfrog Years Of Trial, Error, And Testing

Here are just some of the 11 Marketer of the Year finalists straight from the 2012 and 2013 SuperConferences you’ll get to learn from in this invaluable collection:

Danielle Keperling of Historic Restorations….a restoration company who used GKIC-style marketing to catapult her business from $300,000/year in 2010 to $1,100,000/year in 2012…that’s 366% growth in under 3 years thanks to the marketing pieces you’re about to discover.

Dr. Jeffery Anzalone…a periodontist who had a practice that raked in $650,000/year “before GKIC” and in a mere 18 months made over $1,000,000…and that’s just for starters. In 2013 he’s on his way to raising that another 25% thanks to GKIC-style marketing.

Dr. Dustin Burleson…a orthodontist who had a plateauing business in 2009 and was making $1.2 million in annual production. Over the next 3 years he discovered GKIC-style marketing and experienced 600% growth.

Jimmy Nicholas…who transformed his struggling marketing firm by implementing GKIC-style marketing campaigns that ranged between 72% to up to $16,000 ROI. This is like creating money out of thin air…enough that Jimmy was voted as “GKIC Marketer of the Year” for 2013.

Walter Bergeron…who used to run a company that repairs industrial equipment. He started implementing GKIC-style marketing and raked in 1.1 million dollars in sales in just 90 days. This allowed him to win the Marketer of the Year competition for 2012.

So If You’re A Marketing Veteran Or A “Newbie” You HAVE To Add This To Your Marketing Library

Listen: you’ve got two choices. You can either bang your head against the wall trying to figure out how to write a winning ad. This includes what to put on your headline, how to build value in your product or service, and how to implement scarcity and urgency to get your prospects to foam at the mouth to do business with you.

Or you can just take proven ads that are known to convert well, “swipe” ideas, and implement them for your own business. This collection will save you TONS of time, money, and headaches, versus trying to “figure everything out” yourself.

You’ll get pieces like:

The off-the-wall "Boomerang Campaign” that resulted in a 742% ROI

The sales letter that summoned enough business that it resulted in 16,000% ROI.

The "2-Boston Celtics And a Limo” campaign that catapulted a promotion from a measly 72% to a whopping 535%

The killer “last chance” offer that had me call this finalist “The Doc With Hustle”…thanks to being able to pull a 4700% ROI…and a subsequent 32,236% after phone follow-up.

The Shock and Awe box that netted one industrial repair shop owner $440,000 worth of business almost overnight, and was instrumental in catapulting him to making 1.1 million dollars in 90 days.

Believe us: having a proven swipe file of ads can be huge idea-generators that could prevent you from having to stare at a blinking cursor wondering what to write next.

Think about it: Why get more frustrated than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest writing a ad when you can simply “borrow” from other proven winning ads?

Here’s Why This Invaluable Marketing Toolkit Could Revolutionize Your Business:

You’ll be able to take these pieces, print them out, make notes, and refer to them again and again on your wealth-building journey. When you get stumped on what to write a headline, or you need to write a press release and want to know “what works,” simply refer to this collection.

You’ll be able to save TONS of time you’d otherwise be wasting simply staring at a blank cursor wondering what to write next. When you get this swipe file you’ll never be at lost for words because all you have to do is “swipe and deploy” from this proven RECENT collection straight from the 2012 and 2013 GKIC SuperConferences.

You’ll be able to “borrow” the psychology behind each and every piece for your own promotion. This is like hitting the mother lode of “what makes people buy.” Why? Because people have actually bought from these pieces. Each piece of this swipe file is tried and true, and can work for your business.

You’ll get proven ideas to design your piece. Sure getting the copy down is critical, but the layout can be crucial too. You’ll be able to leaf through this collection to get layout ideas for landing pages, postcards, media kits, websites, referral promotions, and on and on….

You’ll get an ‘unfair advantage’ over your competition who are just gasping for words. You know how hard it is to write copy at times…well just think about your competition who doesn’t have this swipe file. Even master copywriters use swipe files to write copy, and we guarantee most of your competitors are “winging it” trying to throw mud against the wall and see what sticks.

You’ll be able to perhaps TRANSFORM your business…like these 11 Finalists were able to do. Dustin Burleson used these marketing pieces to boost his business by 600% in 3 years thanks to the plethora of GKIC-style marketing he was able to employ. Wouldn’t it make sense to learn what he did in order to duplicate his success…the different offers he used…the ads, landing pages, etc. etc. he used to siphon more patients to his practice?

Here’s What’s Included In This Swipe File From 11 Of GKIC’s Elite You Can “Swipe” From:

Direct Mail Campaigns That Attracted Customers, Clients and Patients Like Never Before!
Landing Pages That Converted "Lookers" into "Buyers
Entire E-mail Marketing Campaigns And Reactiviation Campaigns
Yellow Page Ads That Are Working TODAY!
Newsletter Examples That Drive Referrals And Repeat Business
Catalogs From Business That Only Thought They Had One Product
Lead Generating, Authority Building Book Examples...wait til you see how these were put together in just a few days!
Entire Media Kits For Public Relation Blitz's
Low Cost Postcards That Netted HUGE ROI's
Gift Certificate Campaigns That Turned DEAD leads into profitable customers!
Whole Business Boosting Referral Campaign That Turned "Slow Months" Into Some Of The Best Of The Year
Lead Capture and Opt-in Page Examples
Facebook and Google Adwords Campaigns That Convert Like Crazy...You Get The Ads AND The High Converting Offers They Drove To.
Entire Lead Converting Websites Revealing How To Turn A "Pretty" Website into a "Profitable" Website
3-D Mail Examples That Make It IMPOSSIBLE For Your Target NOT To Tear Open.
And Much More Besides!!!!

Now you might be thinking:

”But I’m not a dentist, or retail store owner or have
restoration business, or own a marketing firm”. Is this
collection going to be beneficial for me?”

Listen: if you currently take someone else’s money in exchange for a product or service (or plan to…) then this valuable marketing swipe file will be beneficial to you. And, last we checked, that includes 100% of businesses.

In other words, it doesn’t matter if you’re an author, coach or consultant, own a restaurant, mortgage broker, pet groomer, professional speaker, martial arts studio owner, information marketer, or anyone else.

Very often the best ideas can come from other marketers outside of your niche. So don’t make the fatal mistake of assuming, “Well, I’m a (insert business here), this isn’t going to work for me!” This swipe file will help you become the marketer of your business, not just the doer of your business--the #1 error most business owners make.

We’re talking about being able to predict how many customers, clients, and patients are going to do business with you 6-12 months from now. Instead of worrying and fretting about whether or not you’ll be viable in the next 3-6 months.

That can be only done with proven marketing examples you can learn and implement. These 11 GKIC’ers have proven their meddle and how it’s time for you to “swipe and deploy” their secrets.

Think about it:

Just One Idea From Among The Dozens Of Examples Will More Than Cover The Investment

A swipe file collection that is responsible for summoning millions of dollars of sales should fetch a high price in the $1000 range. That’s a low price considering the time saving and piece of mind these pieces can give you.

But you won’t pay $1000, you won’t even have to pay $500, or even $397.

When you take action today, we’ll give you immediate access to this special GKIC “Marketer of the Year” swipe files you can deploy in your business at the drop of a hat for only $297.

That’s probably 2 months worth of your cellphone or cable bill, right? But for a mere $197 you can have a PROVEN collection of winning promotions that’ll allow you to get that money back in time savings and potential increased conversions when you create your next promotion.

So Where Can We Send You This Swipe File
Of Proven Promotions So You’ll Be Able To Steal These Ideas For Your Business?

Listen, if you don’t “get” the power of having a proven swipe file of ads that can save your tons of time and money, then obviously this isn’t for you.

But if you’ve been reading every word of this message, I’m sure you’re salivating at this opportunity to get a hold of this proven collection and borrow ideas, learn from the examples, and use them to boost your business.

So if you’re serious about maximizing your business profits so you can achieve more wealth and abundance in your life, then you won’t pass up this opportunity to put the GKIC Marketer of the Year Swipe File in your marketing toolbox.

Special Limited-Time Bonus (Worth $297)
Get All 11 GKIC “Marketer Of The Year” Presentations On Video And Let Them Show You How They Implemented Each Marketing Piece!

This is huge! When you take action right now, you’ll also get the actual “Marketer of the Year” presentations these marketing stars created to woo the GKIC audience.

Each presentation is 15-25 minutes long and you’ll get to follow along and see who each marketer implemented each piece and their results. That’s twelve 15-25 minute presentations that’ll give you multiple ideas for your own business.

So claim your copy today and we’ll include the videos that’ll be a perfect compliment to your new arsenal of proven marketing pieces.

This Special Bonus Disappears Immediately On Monday At Midnight
So Take Action Right Now To Get This “Must-Have” Bonus Worth $297!

And don’t forget about our remarkably generous Double Guarantee:

Your First Guarantee: You have 2 full months to examine everything, use what you wish, and if for any reason or even no reason at all, you want a full refund, just return everything and you’ll get your money back immediately. NO questions asked. You do not need a “my dog ate my homework” story. No questions, no hassle, no fine print. Incidentally, we are devoted to helping small businesses, and working with satisfied customers. If you are not going to profit from the system, we would prefer to buy it back.

guarantee.pngYour Second Guarantee: If you keep the package after two months, we will ride along with you for another 10 months and if, after a full year, you can show us proof that you have used at least one strategy, or tool from this collection, and you can look us in the eye on paper and tell us that you didn’t get your money’s worth. We will still refund every penny you’ve paid.

That means you can try it for free. It will either be free thanks to the immediate surge of qualified customers, clients or patients that’ll come to your door or website. Or it will be free when you return it for a full refund.

These finalists aren’t any more talented or skilled than you. They just deployed PROVEN GKIC marketing to boost their business. It’s something you can easily do when you take action right now and “model their success” thanks to this proven Swipe File.

So don’t mess around and “think about it.” If you want to achieve any modicum of business success, then this is a no brainer. And if you’re already successful, then you’ll be able to multiply your profits even further…and more effortlessly thanks to this collection.

So claim your Marketing of The Year package today and I look forward to hearing about the extra profits you were able to generate thanks to this collection.

Yes! I Want To Get My Hands On This PROVEN Collection Of “What’s Working Now” From Our 11 GKIC Marketer Of The Year Finalists.

I know that this swipe file will save me a lot of time and headaches, and allow me to create promotions at lightening speed. Plus I’ll feel extra confident that every promotion I create stands an excellent chance of being profitable.

I know that I could get my money back over and over again when I will get more sales with ease. Just one good idea from this proven collection could pay this investment back over and over again—so there’s no downside here.

And I know I’m covered by your generous double guarantee, so there’s no way I can make a mistake. I can implement the ideas I glean thanks to this proven swipe file in my market and see an immediate return on investment. If I don’t, I don’t pay.

Yes, I’m ready! Please send my “GKIC Marketer of the Year” Swipe File so I can immediately start “legally stealing” these proven marketing pieces for my own business!

“2012-2013 GKIC Marketer
Of The Year Swipe File”

ONLY $297

Dedicated To Your Success,
Dan's signature_Black.jpg

Dan S. Kennedy

P.S. If you currently use GKIC-style marketing, then you already understand the value of a “swipe file.” And if you’re new to the game, then you need to tattoo on your forehead that having a proven collection of winning ads can help you put any promotion together FASTER and save you the pain and hassle starting from a blank slate.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.