The eBay Sellers Survival Guide Course will show you step by step how to build up a large 100% positive feedback score and perfect account rating on eBay and how to keep that perfect score for the rest of your eBay carrier! EBay has recently made some serious changes that are making it harder than ever for sellers to maintain a perfectly health account rating. This has caused a number of eBay sellers to lose sales and even be forced to leave the eBay platform.
If you are a small home business eBay entrepreneur or a large scale seller using eBay to generate sales and revue for your company, the information in this course is Critical!!! There is no need for you to loose sales because of these new regulations.
I started out as an independent seller on eBay and then began consulting with large scale resale businesses and managing there eBay stores. When managing client’s eBay stores it was vitally important that I keep their feedback and account scores perfect. It was also a huge bonus if I could repair any damage that had already been done to their account. This is what lead me into tons of research and experimentation on how to handle eBay customers and how best to use the eBay platform.

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/ebaysurvivalguide/?couponCode=EARLYBIRD+