This course is for the expert marketer as well as for the beginning marketer. It will show you exactly what steps are needed for you to create a successful content marketing campaign to increase your rankings in Google!
All you need is a website that you want more traffic for as well as the drive to create some excellent content. I will show you some tools that will make seeding, creation of content etc. easier, but you don't need to use them to have a successful content marketing campaign.
This course will not show you how to create your content marketing strategy in your niche, but it will show you exactly what you need to do to get high quality links to your site.
Since Google has clamped down on many linkbuilding campaigns it's become very hard to create organic links. I will show you a was for your site to get high quality links which Google Webmaster Guidlines conform and will always be so there is no chance for you to get penalized!
In a step by step video guide I will show you each step from finding your idea to creating and seeding the idea on appropriate sites. The course right is packed with 1,5 hours of information for you to get your content marketing skyrocketing.
I will show you how you can create a great content marketing campaign:

• How you can continually generate new content ideas
  • Create quality content efficiently
  • Leveraging your content with higher rankings in Google

It's all about targeting the correct audience and creating the right content. This is often done wrong. I will also go through a number of tools and ways you can get your content created easily.
Even if you have no idea how to do this going into the course, I will show you exactly what you need to do. Anyone can do it, I have gone through this same procedure with many clients, they were all successful!
If done correctly, it's foolproof and I will show you how.

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/get-more-traffic-and-money-with-content-marketing-and-seo/?couponCode=REDDITCONTENT