Dear Aspiring Affiliate Marketer,

You probably came online and found out that the easiest way to make money quickly is to become an affiliate marketer.

All you need to do is sell someone else’s product or service for a cut of the money, no hassle in creating the product, making the website, etc. Time and money well saved!

We don’t know anything about how to make a website, or create a product, at this stage. We just want something quick and easy to start off with a small victory that we can build upon.

And the first thing that most affiliate marketing products tell you to do is “pick a niche”. I mean, some don’t even tell you the difference between a niche and a market! And if you went into a market instead of a niche, you’re dead in the water before you’ve even put your speedos on! (Ok, maybe the Speedos part is just me!)

They Make it sound so simple…

You just need to find a niche market that you are going to promote products in, make lots of commissions and live happily ever after.

My name is Rob Harris and, I don’t know about you, but when I first started, people said “Go into the make money online niche, it’s so easy to find lots of products to promote and the market is rabid with people dying to buy from you!”

But, hold on, I’d never made any money online at that point, so how am I meant to sell products to people about doing something that I’ve personally never done before? It just seems a bit unethical doesn’t it?

Also, a lot of the niches out there already have lots of people promoting the same products in them, so the chances of me now finding a niche that has so little competition that I can make lots of money but still be big enough to have enough people to sell to in is quite small.

A lot of courses just have vague information. “Stop your dog peeing in the house”. Ok, I can see how that would be annoying for dog owners. But I’m not one! “How to get your ex back”, my exes are ex for a reason! (I hope none of them are reading this!) “Hook up with single girls” Could you toy with peoples’ lives like that, just for the sake of them signing up for a website so you can make a couple of bucks CPA commissions?

Another common theme among products I’ve seen is “embarrassing” niches. For example, health related. Ok, fair enough, some people are too embarrassed to see a Doctor about something and they’d rather search out an answer online. But we might be selling information about a cure for something that we don’t even know if it works. Could you sleep at night?

You feel conflicted and optionless: “make money online niche!”/I haven’t made a penny! “People are desperate to lose weight!”/But I’ve never needed to lose weight, it’s not an issue for me!

I’ve been through courses that say “Pick a niche that you’re interested in, so you get paid doing what you enjoy”. Then there’s “Forget going after your own interests, you need to go where the money is, who knows if what you’re interested in will have sellable products in the market?!”

I mean, flat out contradicting each other, you can’t win, it’s enough to make you want to scream!

I can’t be alone in this school of thought, can I? There must be other people out there who are thinking the same thing. So I thought I’d give all those newbies a way to see that there are so many niche markets out there that there is a niche for everyone.

So I thought I’d take everything I’ve learnt about how to find a niche market, from all the courses I’ve ever bought (shiny object syndrome!) and the research that I’ve personally done, and then bring it all together and give lots of ways to find niche markets all in one place for your convenience.

Not only that, but I then go into how you can find out if there is money to be made in that niche.

Imagine if you spent hours researching to find a niche market. You come across one that you have an interest in, you then go out and get traffic for an affiliate product that you find, only to find the market is so small that you only get a couple of hits a day to your campaign.

There are other ways!

A light has just appeared at the end of the tunnel that is niche selection!

FINALLY, no more faffing about, being concerned that you’re never going to get past the stumbling block of being overwhelmed by niche market selection. It can be so easy for you, with no nonsense, did you see what I did there?!

Introducing No Nonsense Niche Selection:

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1014898-one-biggest-stumbling-blocks-newbies-just-got-removed.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.