IOS 8 Interface Guidlines and Practices, coming 12/7/14
Try at no risk: 30 day money back guarantee
- No Prior Experience
- No Programming
- Use either Mac or Windows
- Design Apps From Scratch
Have you ever had an idea for an app? If you have, this is probably what happened. You told your friends and some of them said, "that is a great idea." Others may have said, "I am not quite sure what you are talking about." You may have even approached a developer who quoted you an arm and a leg.
Imagine if you had the ability to design the interface that you can picture in your head with such clarity.
When I started my first business, I was ready. I designed how the app would look, feel, and flow. I then created a clickable prototype so potential customers and investors could actually see what the app would be like.
This allowed me to raise 100k in seed funding, find a programmer to develop the app for equity, and launch my first successful business at the age of 21.
The crazy part is, its not that hard! I taught myself everything I know, and thus take a different approach to teaching. We are going to be learning BY DOING. We jump straight into photoshop and you will be creating your very first app design in your first day.

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/design-ios-8-apps-from-scratch/?couponCode=udemyIOS8