This course is about how you can lose weight and achieve your health goals by looking deeper. It's about changing your mindset, identifying what has stopped you in the past and creating new solutions to succeed in the future. As the title suggests, change your mind to change your body. There are also plenty of practical tips in the nutrition section to teach you more about how to eat well to get healthy.
The course is for people who are fed up of not achieving their weight loss/health goals and are ready to make some lasting changes to create a new and improved mind and body. There are no magic pills or miracle diet tips in the course. It's all about you taking action once you have read and understood the material. I suggest that you do one self-development section per week so you can really take the time and make the effort to implement the changes that will last a lifetime. There are 12 of these sections and six nutrition lectures. The nutrition lectures can be done at any time and in any order. I can't wait to hear about your success after doing the course!
Grab it now at $20 as I will increase the price to $30 on the 6th December Australia time. Enjoy!!

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/change-your-mind-change-your-body-keep-the-fun/?couponCode=changeyourmindudemystudiocoupon