Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 19 Hours 27 Minutes 5 Seconds

Arrow [Offliners] New! Close More Mobile Deals For $497 Than You Ever Thought Possible

Dear Fellow Warrior:

Do you sell mobile websites…but really don’t sell as many as you’d like?

Are you struggling with closing deals and finding new business?

Or are you just starting out and want to convert some of your prospects into buyers?

OR do you see the huge potential in selling mobile marketing services but have no idea how to turn that potential into cash?

If that sounds like you, then you are most definitely not alone. The fact of the matter is that it’s pretty easy to see most small businesses need a mobile site, but the hard part is turning them into YOUR clients.

Over the course of the last couple months a few of my students who I’ve opened up my processes to have told me they struggled with closing mobile marketing deals BEFORE they started using my methods.

Here’s what you have to understand…Business owners are different – most know they need a mobile website but suffer from being afraid of all the techy stuff, etc.

That said, these are the business owners I LOVE working with because those leads are ready to give me control of the process so they don’t have to worry about it any longer…

This means that in order to find leads you need to find business owners that don’t know anything about how a mobile website work and don’t have in house tech people already on staff.

So, if you are trying to close deals with the wrong type of prospect you may feel great because you have a bunch of calls or meetings set up but at the end of the day they don’t buy.

Simply put, they used you… They wanted to see what they needed to do and then decided to do it themselves. I know, I know…But it’s true – trust me, I’ve been there too.

When selling mobile you need to find small businesses who want this stuff handled by an outside agency because they don’t have the time, manpower or desire to do it themselves.

From there you need to use a few very specific techniques to close the deal and collect your payment.

And to be honest, if you don’t get any part of this right then you will undoubtedly be leaving cash on the table.

That said, here’s what I have for you…

I have recorded 3 training videos (nearly 90-minutes total) that will show you how to close mobile deals in person, over the phone and via email. This training is literally shot over my shoulder and will show you exactly what you need to be doing.

However, this won’t turn a poor lead into a buyer, but if you are targeting the small, locally owned shops and stores then you have a great shot at writing new business. (Note: these techniques really don’t work with larger companies that employ dozens of people in various locations)

I’m going to show you the thought process behind closing these deals down a few different ways so you can have options when you begin to generate fresh leads.

All of this is included:

• The psychology behind how I write my emails…What I include and why I include it.

• What to say when you get a prospect on the phone. How to hook them immediately and get them to buy into what you are selling.

• The easy way to close deals if you want to get face to face with prospects. These meetings are the easiest way to get new clients if you can get a few of them set up.

By the way, these videos are shot over my shoulder. In other words I take you through the processes without a script and plan out these campaigns on my screen right in front of you.

Here’s what else you will see:

• Why email marketing for mobile leads IS NOT dead if you do it exactly as I describe.
      • How to push on the “pain points” of these businesses in a way that will have them begging you for a mobile website.
      • 3 things that you should never do that will turn the client off and ruin all the work you have put in.

And much more!

Here’s the deal...This is powerful stuff and will change the way you approach marketing your mobile services and approach prospects forever. Simply put, this will help you.

And the best part is that this is a brand new training! I released it only to a handful of my top students on my list as a bonus last month – if that wasn’t you (which I doubt it was) then you can start implementing this right away.

I could price this around $90 so that I’d be charging about $1 per minute of video – that would be fair – and I may do that on my website in the future. BUT since I’m running this as a WSO there is something working in your favor…

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1017415-offliners-new-close-more-mobile-deals-497-than-you-ever-thought-possible.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Mobile Tool Kit

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 20 Hours 31 Minutes 10 Seconds

Default Re: [Offliners] New! Close More Mobile Deals For $497 Than You Ever Thought Possible

please send links, thanks

•