If You Could Write 8 Word Phrases, You Can Earn $100-$1,000 For Every Phrase You Write

And you don't even need to speak English or be a Writer to do this......

Dear Warrior,

You're a desperate person who needs to make cash, right?

You've tried just about everything you can think of.....

Affiliate marketing, offline marketing, sniper sites, SEO, Fiverr, website flipping, selling WSOs, and EVERYTHING ELSE.....

You've probably spent hours upon hours of doing useless things that didn't bring you in a single cent...

I know exactly what it's like to do that....

And now you're looking for a way to pay for all of those bills, right?

Tuition fees. Bills. Phone bills. Food. Gas. Rent....it all adds up..

*But what if I gave you a way to make BIG cash doing something virtually nobody on the Warrior Forum is doing.....*

Several months ago, I spoke with a guy online who told me about how he has been making on average 5 FIGURES a month doing nothing but writing short phrases and words for companies.

I tried it out myself....And boy was I shocked at how EASY this was...

There was literally no learning curve.........

I Discovered How An 8 Word Phrase That Took Me 10 Minutes To Write Could Make Me $100 - $1,500 EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Have you ever heard of the phrase....."Just Do It" or what about "Expect More. Pay Less" ?

Those are called SLOGANS.

And Nike and PayLess paid BIG CASH to have someone write that.....

Slogans are what defines the brand. Sometimes, it's these slogans that are remembered by customers.....so it's no wonder why companies spend thousands just to have the right one made....

Companies WANT To Pay Thousands For These Slogans

And you can sell SLOGANS for HUNDREDS or even THOUSANDS of dollars

"But I'm not a writer"..... "I don't know how to advertise".... "I'm not a copywriter"

You don't have to be a writer
You don't need to have a PhD
You don't even need to speak English
You don't need to be a copywriter or advertiser
You don't even need A WEBSITE

I soon realized how so many companies NEVER hire professional writers.....they hire people just like you and me....

If you can write short slogans that a business can use, you can make BIG money selling them simple slogans.....

Here is one that I sold to a company for $350: Fight To Change The Earth

And another I sold for $550 to a baby company: Enrich Your Baby With Baby Essentials

Here's another I sold to another start up website for $250: Save More. Earn More. Share More.

I sold this one to another company for $700: We've Got What You Need. We Make Life Easy.

I sold this slogan for $300 to a clothing company: From Bleak To Chic. Clothing At A Price You Can Pay For.

I once sold the words: "You Are One Bada** Freaky Chick" for $96 bucks

Don't you think you can make simple slogans just like those?

Requires Zero Technical Skills
No Experience Required
No Investment Needed
Newbie-Friendly

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1018870-i-wrote-8-words-i-earned-890-bucks.html
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.