Have you ever heard of Reddit? Reddit is one of the most popular sites on the internet. It brings people together online. Users can post content, and other users can up vote, down vote, comment on and share the content.
What if I told you that you could build a site with functionality like Reddit in just a couple of hours? In this course, I've done just that. We'll cover all of the configuration from start to finish. Best of all, the tools to set this up are FREE! All you have to invest in is the web hosting costs which I show you can be as low as $5 / month!
Our application will be very functional. Here are some of the functions:

• Posts - Users can post links to content, and other users can vote on, share and comment
  • User Registration - Facebook Integration, Twitter Integration, Regular Email
  • Views - Top Posts, New Posts, Best Posts, Daily View, and more
  • Categories - Set up any categories you want to shape your community's content
  • Newsletter - Users can opt-in and out of your sites newsletter
  • Invites - You are in control of how users are allowed into the community
  • Ads / Sticky Posts - You are in control of posts that you want to always show up. Use this to your advantage to make $ via monetized ads.
  • Much more!

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/create-an-online-community-and-put-yourself-in-control/?couponCode=FREE_UNTIL_DEC