Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 20 Hours 5 Minutes 21 Seconds

Arrow :::SUPER VIP HOT SHARE::: Ben Adkins – ScriptDoll Million Dollar Sales Templates

I Don’t Know Anyone Who is Successful Online who didn’t experience
      their Fair Share of Failures Before They Finally “Got it”.
      You spend hours a day, hunched over a desk, plugging away online.
      Trying to put the puzzle together, while implementing the things that you’ve learned.
      It seems so easy for other people! But as hard as you try, you still haven’t been able to get it right and actually make real or sustainable money online.
      Does Any of the Following Sound Familiar?

• You’ve bought an amazing video sales letter creation software or a fancy sales page creation software. Only to realize that it’s useless unless you know how to write the messages to plug into it.
      • You’ve spent a fortune with Facebook or Google Ads. But the sales page you’re sending all that traffic to doesn’t convert into sales and income (such a waste of money).
      • You’ve reached out to big affiliates in your industry. Hoping they’ll promote your product. However, they’re never interested in your innovative product. Without that support, their customers will never see your amazing offer.
      • You never get the attention your product deserves. You have no clue how to create early excitement for the product (physical or digital) before it launches.
      • Maybe you’ve gotten lucky and your customers buy low ticket offers. But you can’t seem to get them interested in buying higher ticket products, because you don’t know how to sell larger ticket items effectively.

All the Traffic and “Flashy Pages” in the World won’t Help you if You Don’t Know
      How to Use “6 Critical Puzzle Pieces” to Get that Traffic to Convert.
      RE: “6 Magical Puzzle Pieces”
      Dear Frustrated Internet Marketer,
      Dr Ben Adkins here and believe me, I get it.
      When I first started trying to make money on the internet, I must have tried everything. I bought every product, software, and method that I could afford. I was desperate to get over the hump and start making money online.
      The results were absolutely miserable for the first year.
      The most frustrating part of the entire process during that first year? I followed everything that all of the so called “gurus” said to do.

• I built squeeze pages.
      • I built and sourced products.
      • I got on video to bond with my audience.
      • I even tried my hand at writing sales letters and creating funnels.

Every so often I would have a little success. But it was never anything that I could recreate or turn into an actual income.
      I was beat down, tired, and I’m ashamed to admit, I was ready to give up on the whole “internet business” thing forever.
      If it hadn’t been for a chance snow day in early December 2011, I might not be where I am today. But, thanks to a freak weather mishap, I had to miss work one day – confined to my house for a few extra hours. That day, I decided to look deeper into the world’s most successful online entrepreneurs.
      And after a few hours of digging deep into HOW they were selling things… well… what I found shocked me.
      What these Guru’s were telling others to do, versus what they were actually doing were two very different things.
      Once I noticed that, I started paying more attention to how they really created their sales messages (rather than the way they were teaching others). And I started to notice patterns…
      Introducing the “6 Magical Puzzle Pieces”

(AKA the answer to Your Online Sales and Conversion Problems)
      Here’s Exactly What You’re Getting Inside:
      Puzzle Piece 1: Affiliate Manipulation Page 2.0
      It doesn’t matter if you have a physical or digital product, being able to get others to actively promote your product and lend their influence is vital. The key to doing it correctly is: knowing exactly how to communicate with affiliates in a small window of time. This closely guarded layoutand full walkthrough shows you exactly how I (and other million dollar marketers) set up affiliate communication pages that convert – and lead to skyrocketing launches and sales. You’ll see how you can finally do the same.
      Puzzle Piece 2: The Trust Trojan Horse Sequence
      We’ve all seen those “3-4 Video” pre launch campaigns – they’re highly effective in getting people to buy higher ticket products. Inside, I’ll explain how these videos work to build trust and the correct way to sequence them. You’ll learn the psychology behind them, so you can create your own hugely profitable launch Video Sequences. This one tool will help you make a lot more next year. You can do it even if you don’t want your face on camera!
      Puzzle Piece 3:
      The Web 3.0 Sales Letter
      The most valuable tool in my arsenal for the past 4 years? The written, long form, sales letter. But in recent months, it’s gotten an upgrade. Leading us to even higher profits than we previously thought possible! Inside, I’ll show you my entire thought process when writing a sales letter from scratch. And give you the blueprint that I always start with. This puzzle piece will help you communicate the value of any product (digital or physical) to a potential buyer, all while converting more buyers. This template makes it easy!
      Puzzle Piece 4:
      The Sumo Wrestler ASL
      An often overlooked part of the online sales process is something we borrowed from Radio. The Audio Sales Letter (or ASL) is the secret to selling a product when you only have a short amount of time to do it. With this walkthrough and template, you’ll see exactly how to craft 30 second to 2 minute audio scripts that sell products like crazy. This tool has more than just online uses.
      Puzzle Piece 5:
      The Venetian VSL
      The Video Sales Letter (or VSL) is a thing of beauty. The foundation of many television commercials, and more recently a powerful web sales tool, the VSL is a weapon that many have seen but few are able to master. This simple template and walkthrough will show you exactly how to build your own VSL and sell more physical, digital, or offline services. This is one of my favorite tools to use and something that has helped me make millions this past year (do not underestimate this one).
      Puzzle Piece 6:
      Vampire Upsell Pages
      Once you master the other Puzzle Pieces, instantly get 10x the results by using this Piece behind them. My Vampire Upsell page Script will show you exactly how to write an upsell page that converts like crazy. It gets people to buy a more expensive product after they’ve purchased your front end product. This weapon is a force multiplier that will easily help you make more money with anything you’re already doing.

Sales Page: https://fearless.clickfunnels.com/sales-page

Request Here

Code:
      http://www.edollarearn.com/scriptdoll-needed-t43240.html
      Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
      Last edited by BlackHatX; 11-25-2014 at 12:46 AM.

Time Online
    18 Hours 24 Minutes 17 Seconds

Default Re: :::SUPER VIP HOT SHARE::: Ben Adkins – ScriptDoll Million Dollar Sales Templates

Simply Awesome, Boss!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    14 Hours 24 Minutes 6 Seconds

Default Re: :::SUPER VIP HOT SHARE::: Ben Adkins – ScriptDoll Million Dollar Sales Templates

Thank you BlackHatX...

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Day 2 Hours 42 Minutes 29 Seconds

Hello admin,

I'd really love another link for this please? Thanks for your efforts and quick responses to all of our requests. You rock!

R

The Black Knightss
    Time Online
    1 Hour 27 Minutes 8 Seconds

Reup please?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    6 Days 6 Hours 14 Minutes 16 Seconds

lets trythis

Time Online
    N/A

Thank you.... links dead !

is it possible to get new links?
    Last edited by hnmhnm; 01-10-2018 at 03:22 AM.
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 3 Hours 33 Minutes 37 Seconds

tx

•