Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Smile High PR Domains with links to respected websites

Hi Guys,

If anyone is interested, then I am selling a number of high PR domains through my website http://qualityexpireddomains.com/special-offer-domains/

The domains are to buy, rather than linking to your page, you just need to register them, then, if you like, re-direct them to your campaign site to harvest the juice.

These domains have backlinks to respected websites and have been checked for spam prior to listing, therefore, you can be assured these will add some serious drive to your site.

If there are no domains listed for a niche that you're interested in, then please let me know, as I have a large number not yet listed.

Also, if you would like to discuss bulk purchases, then I'd be happy to give this consideration.

If there is sufficient interest, then I will offer a discount to a subscription service for forum members, which is normally $95, but I will be able to go as low as $25 for one domain per month.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Mods/Admins, if this thread belongs in another area please move it and/or let me know so I can re-post if it's removed.

Thanks and all the best,
      QED-SEO

Default Re: High PR Domains with links to respected websites

Hi Guys,

I have a new list of domains with backlinks to the New York Times.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thanks,
      QED-SEO

Default Re: High PR Domains with links to respected websites

Hi Guys,

Some of you might be interested in this concept, but don't want to spend lots of money on domains when you aren't sure how well it will work for your SEO campaigns.

Well, I now have the answer, I'm going to do you a super special deal!

So that you can try our domains without having to risk lots of money, how about if I let you try one.....

For as low as $5, and absolutely no more than $10 !?!?!

We have just found almost 1500 available domains that all have links from HuffingtonPost.com

To check them all out - the archive, TF, CF, other backlinks, etc - it would take us weeks, and then because of the costs we'd have to charge a lot of money for them. So, since it's Christmas we're going to do you an unbeatable deal...

Buy one and try it out for just $10 - buy in bulk and get them for as low as $5 - buy more than that and we'll even squeeze some more out of the price for you.

What we are trying to do here is to help those of you who are on the fence, not really sure, and uncertain if this will work for you.

Instead of paying $50, $100, $200 or more, spend no more than $10, register the domain, use it, and be amazed at the results.

We know that once you've tried us you'll never go back, and so this is a way for us all to benefit together - you get super low cost domains, you get to see your rankings jump like never before, and you get to do all of this without it costing you an arm or a leg.

And we get people who can then see that what we do works, and who'll keep coming back to us.

Learn more and order your super low cost Huff Post linked domains here:

http://qualityexpireddomains.com/huffing...d-domains/

PS - Merry Christmas!