Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 3 Days 16 Hours 45 Minutes 1 Second

Arrow Matthew Woodward Looked Stupid On His Own Blog? YES!

Okay members this just came into my email and it is good blog related material as the author really goes into detail. Good chance the download will be disabled soon please make mirrors! Quoted from the start of download:

"Like yourself I’m a regular follower of Matts blog. I love his in-depth posts and tutorials and most of all his honesty.
      I was surprised, when reading his August monthly income report, to find his blog was only converting into email
      subscribers at 2.98%.
      As collecting email subscribers is the single most important thing an online marketer or blogger can do you need to make sure you get as many of your visitors onto your list as possible. Without going into too much detail (as it’s a whole other post in it’s self but see Matts guide here: matthewwoodward.co.uk/tutorials/email-marketing-part-1/ ) your email list is the backbone of your online business and will help your business grow at a rate not possible without one. The 2.98% opt in rate isn’t terrible. But it’s not great either. The average in the blogging industry is anything between 2% to 4% (Source: blog.leadpages.net/opt-in-boxlist-building-tips-techniques-strategies/) Over 5% is considered really good and for the few bloggers who can convert over 10% that’s consider edexceptional. And with Matt being a seasoned marketer, with a blog filled with some of the best quality internet marketing content on the net, you’d expect more people to join his list, right? Because after all “if people like your content they will opt in” apparently. I see this commonly repeated as ‘good’ advice on forums and blogs. And it’s similar to what one of my visitors told me when I was frustrated with my own low opt in rate and decided to aggressively start collecting my visitors emails instead…"
      Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Matthew Woodward Looked Stupid On His Own Blog? YES!

I also got the email an hour or so ago..

Thanks for the share.

Mirror :
    http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/X...rd_0.rar_links

•